GTA SAN FREEZES......

YA ...

ACTUALLY I DOWNLOADED A MODIFIED GTA SA FROM NET...

IT HAS ALL GTA 4 CARS, EFFECTS, ANIMS INSTALLED...

WHILE PLAYING THE "JUST BUSINESS" MISSION GAME FREEZES WHEN CJ HAS TO GET ON SWEETS BIKE....

CAN IT BE CORRECTED BY RELOADING MISSION FILE....

First of all, you could easy it up with the caps and don't write posts after posts.

About the game, I don't really know the true problem.You should have downloaded a clean version of the game [but even a clean version crashes sometimes, mine does] Nonetheless you'll have a bigger satisfaction if you mod the game yourself.

So I suggest you try to remove the modded bike with the original one.I don't really trust my method but it's worth a try.

• 1 year later...

I have similar problem with this mission.

Mine freezes after they get on the bike and drive down the ramp. At bottom of ramp just after they go behind wall it freezes. I can alt tab out and back in, 2nd time i do this I get the pause menu (options etc) i have tried to play with the display settings from here and resuming but still no luck.

system PC with p4 3.0GHZ, 2gb Ram(pc3200), 500gb SATA HDD, Asus HD5450 video card

Game version the Golden Penn extreme edition 2011.

Someone suggested to replace the modded bike with the original but I don't know how to do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks