Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abeer

YOUR FAVOURITE CARTOON CHANNEL.

WHICH CARTOON CHANNEL DO YOU LIKE ?   9 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH CARTOON CHANNEL DO YOU LIKE ?

• CARTOON NETWORK
    • HUNGAMA
    • DISNEY XD
    • DISNEY CHANNEL
    • NICK
    • ANIMAX
    • POGO

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

I voted for Hungama and Disney channel. :)

But why are you doing this ? You posted in the wrong section ? And what about this topic ?

I am an Indian too. You are spoiling your name as well as mine and all other Indians too. Why do you type everything in capitals and make topics like this ? This makes you and other Indians seem foolish.

You seem like a 6-year old. I am not bullying you or teasing you. I am just telling you the truth, right on the face. Because I don't want my Indian people to seem foolish in front of other people. If you try, I am sure you can improve.

Please, stop this. :nope:

Edited by Alvas.

But why are you doing this ? You posted in the wrong section ? And what about this topic ?

I am an Indian too. You are spoiling your name as well as mine and all other Indians too. Why do you type everything in capitals and make topics like this ? This makes you and other Indians seem foolish.

You seem like a 6-year old. I am not bullying you or teasing you. I am just telling you the truth, right on the face. Because I don't want my Indian people to seem foolish in front of other people. If you try, I am sure you can improve.

Please, stop this. :nope:

Exactly. Of course I've spent some time as a noob before, but it was prudent of me to learn the ropes rather than just crash the party like a whiny Hannah Montana fangirl.

I smell a ban.

Exactly. Of course I've spent some time as a noob before, but it was prudent of me to learn the ropes rather than just crash the party like a whiny Hannah Montana fangirl.

I smell a ban.

No, I don't think he should be banned, at least not for now. I think we should give him a chance so that he can improve. A warning will be enough, and the warning should not be like 'stop it or get the fuck off', if you know what I mean. :)

Edited by Alvas.

Agreed, unless if he continues to make a fool of himself. I can be a little harsh at times, but I guess that's because of frustration due to noobs having similar behavioural issues.

I don't know, I don't really like the cartoons on any of the cartoon channels now, they're all so similar looking. :/

cartoons now on channels like cartoon network and nickelodeon (and disney) are all...crap lol.

the shows from like the 90s-early2000s were so good. now its all really bad. even the kids shows (little kids like preschool) are just retarded. though i remember seeing a youtube clip of a show i watched when i was like <5. so freaky lol.

so, i dont really have a channel because the cartoons i watch now i usually download eg, family guy, simpsons, south park, american dad, cleveland show etc.

if i was to choose from when i watched cartoons as a kid, probably nickelodeon.

cartoons now on channels like cartoon network and nickelodeon (and disney) are all...crap lol.

the shows from like the 90s-early2000s were so good. now its all really bad. even the kids shows (little kids like preschool) are just retarded. though i remember seeing a youtube clip of a show i watched when i was like <5. so freaky lol.

so, i dont really have a channel because the cartoons i watch now i usually download eg, family guy, simpsons, south park, american dad, cleveland show etc.

if i was to choose from when i watched cartoons as a kid, probably nickelodeon.

I agree on that. Back then it was all awesomeness; I used to watch those great shows like Scooby-Doo, The Little Lulu Show, Flintstones, Tom & Jerry and all them retro stuff. Nowadays it's all just Hannah Montana and worthless poser bullshit.