like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:48 PM

too many to put in youtube tags.

Posted Image
thats who was playing.

i saw:
nathan kryptic, scotty g + arbor, oh snap!, LMFAO, tv rock, ferry corsten, sean tyas, tommie sunshine, and bloody beetroots. they messed with the schedule, steve angello was meant to be on before beetroots but it was tommie sunshine (who was meant to be on another stage like 4h earlier)

also the "outrage" stage was in some hall but it had these columns and the ceiling went up into a dome thing so the acoustics were really fucked in there :( as you can tell by the Oh Snap! video. thats why we didnt see mstrkrft. plus also wanted to get a good spot for bloody beetroots. they were pretty epic. but they came on like 20-30min late. bastards.

#2 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:00 PM

Pretty sweet lineup :P

Got tickets for this in July:

Posted Image

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#3 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:08 PM

holy fk theres so many!

we get jewed and you get some crazy lineup like that lol. though there's a few on there i dont like at all :P

#4 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:09 PM

That's a pretty cool line up. ^^
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#5 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:22 PM

I've pretty much heard of none of those in WRXs post, but Llamas pic looks epic. At least 13 amazing acts there. Eminem & Arcade Fire FTW. Wonder if they'll play any new songs, AF.. They release a naew album sometime this year. ^_^

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users