abeer

TELL YOUR NAME AND YOUR HABITS.

38 posts in this topic

Seriously though you guys coming here from these countries need to grow the fuck up and stop acting like dicks. You're giving your people some really bad rep. We have a few decent Indian and Pakistani members here, please follow their example.

Like Eazy and all them other vets here who came from India.

1 person likes this

I get the feeling it's just a troll, it's pretty funny though.

He isn't.. That is the quality of posts done by an average Indian teen(at least by a majority of 'em). Its sad but true, I blame Orkut for this.
1 person likes this

He isn't.. That is the quality of posts done by an average Indian teen(at least by a majority of 'em). Its sad but true, I blame Orkut for this.

Yeah...true and that's why I don't use Orkut.

Also @abeer -

remiq.net_3733.jpg

i hope chris is not reading this but i also agree with him and also evolution.The teens shold stop f***ing things here

Plus the fact that I seem to notice some of them getting a little vain and stuff, like showing themselves too often than necessary.

MY NAME IS CHRIS AND I HAVE A HABIT OF BANNING PEOPLE FROM INDIA AND PAKISTAN WHO COME HERE AND TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS REALLY FUCKING ANGRY AT STUFF AND NEED TO SHOUT LOUDLY TO GET THE ATTENTION THEY SO CRAVE.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KICK THIS BAD HABIT BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP COMING BACK. IT'S LIKE AN ADDICTION NOW. YOU FUCKERS :(

Seriously though you guys coming here from these countries need to grow the fuck up and stop acting like dicks. You're giving your people some really bad rep. We have a few decent Indian and Pakistani members here, please follow their example.

Pwn'ed?

Someone just please ban this guy? I think you have enough reasons to send him a packed-up ban.

But to be honest, it'll be useless since he'll just create another account, and another... his stupidity will never end.

1 person likes this