Lacking the specs PC/EFLC

I bought my copy of Episodes for PC, Games for Windows LIVE...

All that jive.

Noticed a few hoops you have to go thru installing the PC version which is on two DVD ROMs. One such event is an online varification that you got your copy in complience with the release day Rockstar officially set. Not a whole lotta fun is had doing this, which requires the Internet. You also need Windows LIVE for games, I got regular LIVE for Vista when I bought it, though I doubt it will help me run the game ...

My main intent for your response is about how your computer is handling the game for PC, exclusively. I read about some new patches [i'd like a link to get the ones I need!] that the PC version is said to suffer, and that alone really worried me, do I need an Xbox360 copy as well? If not, I dunno, I still feel the need to cover my as* if it presents too many issues. My top end machine is running GTA SA nicely at least, and it's taken some time to get that hardware, since the game came out!

Rockstar are using 6GB machines to run this sucker?!? That's more then I can manage, that's for sure

Edited by BlackListedB

• 1 month later...

They did a bad job with the graphics memory and settings on the PC version. Some patches fix it, others make it worse. You'd easily run it on a 1.8 Core2Duo with 1.5GB of RAM and a modern GPU but the setting would have to be quite low.

think of it this way, can your computer run crysis well ?

if it can, it'll probably run GTA4 well too.

Yeah, that's another way to think about it :)