April Fools: Like what we've done with the place?

Chris

Well. I did the most stupidest thing. As soon as the page loaded I kept on scrolling downwards. So I couldn't see the April Fool's message. Then what I did is - I pressed - Ctrl + Alt + Delete + Down Arrow. Only, so that I could view the site normally. Then just like Evoz I ran back into the Website suggestions and problems section to report it. But as soon as I clicked it I saw this topic and got to know it was a joke.

Really, you managed to fool me. :P

Edited by Alvas.

......So I couldn't see the April Fool's message.

A message box appears at the top of the page after 3 seconds, with a link to click to get it back to normal. Just in case you missed it :P

I noticed the message later though, as I had stated in my post......quoted above. But still was I the only one who was fooled ? :P

Edited by Alvas.

Eh,I also thought the site was messed up. Tried reading the posts upside down for a sec. than remebered it was April 1. 2nd time I've been fooled today... For those who are curious I was told "cant belive someone managed to write gullible on the ceiling". It actually works and the look they make when they tilt their heads up and squint is priceless.

Edited by totalaccessGTA

I pressed - Ctrl + Alt + Delete + Down Arrow.:P

Ew Intel graphics cards :P Well I knew it was April Fools, you know TGTAP's well known for this type of stuff :awesome:

Who told you it works only with Intel Graphics cards ? I have tried it on nvidia and ATI graphics cards too...and it works. :)

Also I checked early in the morning. At around 9:00pm. Was kind of sleepy. So I didn't remember it. :P

Edited by Alvas.