Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huckleberry Pie

Tommy in an unfitting game

9 posts in this topic

I know I posted a thread about my progress on converting GTA characters to other games, but here's another screenshot of what I did. He now walks and stands properly, although I had to correct the vertex weights on him:

91cgsk.jpg

I'm sure some of you will laugh at what I did, especially those Snicket fans out there like Raybob. :hurrhurr:

Nice gotta love Tommy Vercetti. I never finished The Unfortunate Events series, got up to like the 3rd last or penultimate book or something. Were they any good Huck?

Yep, seems to be as cynical and as jaded as GTA IV, or something like that. I haven't finished the whole Baudelaire ballad as of now, although I'm finished with the first two books in the series (The Bad Beginning and Reptile Room, respectively).

This made me think of making a total conversion based on the books; the VFD schism seemed more of a gang war of some sort, yes?

Yeah kinda haha. I might end up going back and finish the series if I'm not too lazy.

I haven't bought all the books yet, except for TRR, although I have PDF copies of the whole series on my phone, of which I find it somewhat awkward to read, thereby making me in the market for a physical copy.