Late arrival

Alx

For all of you that have been playing the PS2 version, what are your thoughts on people like myself who have (painfully) abstained from playing the game so far? Are you guys prepared for a bunch of people asking the same questions that have probably been asked so many times before? I saw it happen with GTAVC, hope you guys are prepared for the questions. :gappy:

I'm just really anticipating the moddability, since I did a bunch of mods for VC.

Sidenote: is there anyplace on this board for showcasing mods?

(I know, a lot for one topic, bear with my new-ness :wacko: )

For all of you that have been playing the PS2 version, what are your thoughts on people like myself who have (painfully) abstained from playing the game so far? Are you guys prepared for a bunch of people asking the same questions that have probably been asked so many times before? I saw it happen with GTAVC, hope you guys are prepared for the questions. :gappy:

I'm just really anticipating the moddability, since I did a bunch of mods for VC.

Sidenote: is there anyplace on this board for showcasing mods?

(I know, a lot for one topic, bear with my new-ness :wacko: )

Well that's incredible all the people who have managed that and I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't have access to a PS2 and the game.

Yeah we are prepared for an influx of questions both old and new and are happy to answer them or direct you to the topic pertaining to your question

Yes the Mods & Skins section of the San Andreas part of this forum is where you can showcase them ;)

"abstained" wtf ??!!!

abstained means to stop doing something you would normally do.

For example if you abstain from eating food then you stop eating food. Get it?