Wishlist

mvi

Oh yeah very true. Well, I guess if you're up for updating games a lot, look to buy a larger Memory Stick Duo, also this is kind of non-GTA related, but Sony should start getting like downloadable mini- games to play off the Memory Stick. Which would be great like having Pac-Man, or Dig-Dug, or Sonic or something without the hassle of getting a UMD out of a case, then opening the UMD slot, then removing any UMD content inside, and then putting in the UMD, then closing it.

Lot of work it is, but meanwhile let's just say you fancy a quick round of Pac-Man, you just go to Games, go to Memory Stick Duo and then press Pac-Man, meanwhile you dont have to take out your Liberty City Stories (talking in future) just to play Pac-Man :D

Heh heh, i know some people will be like, :bashhead: should of said that myself!

Just kidding, and if anyone else has any other ideas post!

And by the way (this is my edit post just in case you want to know) it would be hard to do what I said for LCS, but I mean, if you are going to download a pack, it would be like a pack (many items in one thing) I guess, and then when pack 2 comes out or something, it would include pack 1 but also have more features I guess, and they have started doing this with wipeout pure so there's a start, so let's hope more games start like this, and I say to all people that it's worth buying Memory Stick Duos of large memory, and just a question to any techies ( I am one, but dont know this one ) for ps3 do you NEED a HDTV to play it or is just better to play on one and can i just play it on a "normal" tv :mellow:

And one more thing: Spaz, you know what they could do, you know how you save games and a menu appears, maybe they will make a slot for "Updates" or something, but if they do this the game would like never end kind of as there will be more and more updates, and you get more bang for your buck. But it is very true that 1 it will take up memory and 2 you would only get to play it off the MS. We just have to wait and see! :)

Hey Spaz, you have Wipeout right? Did you do the Gamma thing they have, that's what I'm kind of talking about.

Cool I don't need HDTV! But my dad will get it anyways so we could put it in our basement, we're looking for like some 54" or something. Also I knew that about the minigames but I mean a cough* legal...way. Because I updated my system to 1.52 and yeah... What about gamma for wipeout?

Yeah sort of...heh...but what if a guest from R* came and read this and actually used my controls and ideas, heh...I might have to copyright these things so I get paid...just kidding. But I don't even know about any wishlist, I just made this topic up. Ideas and if they could do these it would be amazing kind of forum.

So for PS3 will it have the like Red, White, and Yellow cables, and then the power one kind of thing?

Edited by johnnythegamer

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah very true. Well, I guess if you're up for updating games a lot, look to buy a larger Memory Stick Duo, also this is kind of non-GTA related, but Sony should start getting like downloadable mini- games to play off the Memory Stick. Which would be great like having Pac-Man, or Dig-Dug, or Sonic or something without the hassle of getting a UMD out of a case, then opening the UMD slot, then removing any UMD content inside, and then putting in the UMD, then closing it.

Lot of work it is, but meanwhile let's just say you fancy a quick round of Pac-Man, you just go to Games, go to Memory Stick Duo and then press Pac-Man, meanwhile you dont have to take out your Liberty City Stories (talking in future) just to play Pac-Man  :D

Heh heh, i know some people will be like,  :bashhead:  should of said that myself!

Just kidding, and if anyone else has any other ideas post!

And by the way (this is my edit post just in case you want to know) it would be hard to do what I said for LCS, but I mean, if you are going to download a pack, it would be like a pack (many items in one thing) I guess, and then when pack 2 comes out or something, it would include pack 1 but also have more features I guess, and they have started doing this with wipeout pure so there's a start, so let's hope more games start like this, and I say to all people that it's worth buying Memory Stick Duos of large memory, and just a question to any techies ( I am one, but dont know this one ) for ps3 do you NEED a HDTV to play it or is just better to play on one and can i just play it on a "normal" tv  :mellow:

And one more thing: Spaz, you know what they could do, you know how you save games and a menu appears, maybe they will make a slot for "Updates" or something, but if they do this the game would like never end kind of as there will be more and more updates, and you get more bang for your buck. But it is very true that 1 it will take up memory and 2 you would only get to play it off the MS. We just have to wait and see!  :)

Actually, just about every PSP user wants mini games released. The fact is, if you still have 1.5 firmware, you CAN get mini games((homebrew hackes, Yo!)).

No, you do not need an HDTV for the PS3. But an HDTV WILL make the new consoles look alot better than basic tvs.

In your sentence, "frolicking" is not the noun, "dick" is. So, what's your point?

Yes you are correct Spaz. BUT! Dick is also a swear word hahahahahaha! just fooling around. Well whatever, you know what Spaz meant and it does feel good to say it between the adjective and the stupid frolicking noun hahahaha! just kidding you guys, anyways, you know what he meant.

• 1 month later...
I'll tell you guys what I want it is more islands only like one or two because in gta3 it seemed like the islands were freaking small

They seemed big enough for me. Infact, I was playing it not even a month ago. My friend and his cousin wanted to play San Andreas, I was like "SCREW THAT! I'm playing GTA III!".

I'll tell you guys what I want it is more islands only like one or two because in gta3 it seemed like the islands were freaking small

They seemed big enough for me. Infact, I was playing it not even a month ago. My friend and his cousin wanted to play San Andreas, I was like "SCREW THAT! I'm playing GTA III!".

:yup: lol I feel the same way. But I guess my idea worked for downloadable content, I thought R* was just like FOCK it you know.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, to me, GTA3 is the best GTA game out! I think it's the groty, poluted feelin it gives is it. But now it's being rereleased, i've got plenty of ideas!!

These are my ideas=

*maybe get the petrol stations on the go for real

*keep the fog! because i read that R* are deleting it or something

*the idea of snow is quality

*plenty of new cars for the new era

*hey add more cars to the show room in portland

*it shouldn't be soo easy to nick cars. A bit of realism would be good lol

*bikes such as bmx's and mountain bikes would be quality

*clothes shops spread across the map would be great

*if some buildings are to be gone, get rid of the coqs stadium! Or let us in lol

*keep Game FM and MSX FM! They were the best stations on GTA3 lol. Aspecialy with Royce Da 5'9.

*how about the car moding garages.. would be kool

*real sex with the prossies lol, or maybe the car steams up so you cant see the action lol

*a mobile would be great and if you could actually use it and store numbers n' that

*add some animals lol

*realistic night and day! Because i dont see many cars or people after 11 here lol

*realistic police! Since when do they know that you done a murder in seconds lol!

*on the third island they are building a tunnel.. i wounder whats there in three years time..

*hey some cars should be manual and automatic! but fcuk knose how you'd change gear lol!

*when you complete thet game you should have friends or something because once the game is complete, the hole game is oh so lonley!!

*hows about the sports cars that are included in GTA:LCS should have some sort of exhuast to give it it's own deep hum or maybe a nice lil' dump valve like a scoobydo

*first person veiw in a car so you can see the dash board and the stearing wheel! i'd love that!

*swimmin'......na sod that

*the peds should react to the weather. like have an umbrella or some papers or get under shelter

*plenty of guns (oviously lol)

*should go easy with the rock music as its shat any way

*on the third island there is a lil' area that i'd say was the hood of GTA3 lol. I think it should be more gangster looking like lil mobs n crapy, ghetto rides plus alot of crime in this area. a police hot spot or something

*hows about kids or maybe teenagers as they seem to be the lil' shats as i'd know as i am one :D lol

*cars shouls actually have an axel and hace 3D wheels other than the crapy lil' cake boxes on the other GTA's

*how's about having the terortory feature like on GTA:SA. That means recruiting!

*how's about real shadows! So then you can hide from the cops like R*'s game, ManHunt. This site said that GTA:SA is to have real shadows but it didn't lol

*real destruction with the weapons like with the buildings and on the roads and builders would turn up and rebuilt it back (omg lol) <-- That idea is like PS3 style lol

*food and drink would be great

*drugs dealers like on GTA:SA

*you should have to collect your money!! Not just amazingly fill you pockets!! Or maybe a bank account or atleast a bank where you can withdraw the money you've earnt, plus deposit lol

Now i know this is kind of late but it's fun doing them lol. you never know, the ideas could be used for GTA4..

*maybe get the petrol stations on the go for real

No, no, no, and NO! First off, this is a PSP game, we want as little bit of shitty add-ons as possible so we can have as much gameplay as possible. Besides, we want LESS responsibility and MORE gameplay. That's what makes GTA, well, GTA.

*it shouldn't be soo easy to nick cars. A bit of realism would be good lol

No, again. Realism hits a certain point where it ruins GTA. This,((and your last idea)), are past that point. Easily stealing any car that you want it part of GTA.

*bikes such as bmx's and mountain bikes would be quality

Already announced as NOT in the game. Thank you, try again.

*how about the car moding garages.. would be kool

No, as this is on a small UMD, we don't want pointless features to ruin our map space and gameplay.

*real sex with the prossies lol, or maybe the car steams up so you cant see the action lol

I don't know about you, but I prefer sex with female humans, as I have no clue what, "prossies", are. If you are trying to say prostitutes, just say it. And no, that would be another pointless feature and another reason for JT to get on Rockstar's back.

*realistic police! Since when do they know that you done a murder in seconds lol!

Actually, if a cop SEES you kill someone, and steal a car. He will respond. If there is a cop car right there, he will chase you. How is that unrealistic?

I HAVE to double post, or it won't show the quotes properly.

*on the third island they are building a tunnel.. i wounder whats there in three years time..

I'd say a hill. When there is a giant hill with a tunnel through it, normally the hill comes first. So, yeah, I'd say it is a blank hill.

*swimmin'......na sod that

What does "na sod that" mean. Are you saying nevermind? So you'd choose modding your car over swimming? Now THAT is being stupid.

*should go easy with the rock music as its shat any way

How about no rap music? Since I don't listen to it, it shouldn't be in there.

*hows about kids or maybe teenagers as they seem to be the lil' shats as i'd know as i am one

I can tell you are. And NO. NO kids or teenagers because we want LESS things that will get Rockstar sued.

*how's about having the terortory feature like on GTA:SA. That means recruiting!

NO. That was one of the worst, dumbest, most irritating features on San Andreas. The territory feature. It sucked.

*food and drink would be great

Yet again we hit that whole responsibility VS. gameplay area. THAT is TOO much responsibility and NOT ENOUGH gameplay. Nix that idea.

*you should have to collect your money!! Not just amazingly fill you pockets!! Or maybe a bank account or atleast a bank where you can withdraw the money you've earnt, plus deposit lol

Are you saying when you head to your properties and go to the hovering money icon that's not collecting? When you kill someone and take the money that's floating there, that's not collecting?

Sorry, but I pretty much hate your list of "wishes". They pretty much suck. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
people walking pets and kids and old ppl

um pets will not be on because GTA doesn't need to have them it would be completely stupid. Kids a big no, why would you go around killing kids for like god why do people think of having kids and animals on the game(of course their are birds and sharks but you can't kill them). And their are already old people on the GTA games if you haven't noticed.

• 2 weeks later...

all i care about is:

a good rap station

lots of new cars

i hope the hooker feature returns

and i hope that R* is lying about no swimming flying and pushbikes. (i hope they're in there

some of you will probably say theyre not lying becuase it's already been confirmed, well multiplayer was confirmed to not be in the game and now it is.

No, they said they WEREN'T FOCUSING on multiplayer. They said at the time all they cared about was single player. They NEVER said multiplayer was positively not in there. Unless I missed something.

Some sites take news out of context and screw everything up.

gtapsp.com said there would be no multiplayer

No, they said they WEREN'T FOCUSING on multiplayer. They said at the time all they cared about was single player. They NEVER said multiplayer was positively not in there. Unless I missed something.

Some sites take news out of context and screw everything up.

gtapsp.com said there would be no multiplayer

Well my boys say otherwise Rockstar/lcs.com

Multiplayers going to be leet as hell.

8 more days.

:gappy:

the multiplayer will be pretty cool. or at least much better than the crappy one in san andreas

I hope the feature of seeing birds , sharks and fish returns and i hope you can break into houses and rob people

i also hope that since the cars have relfections, i hope the car mirrors do to

Edited by tyler