3 replies to this topic

#1 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:10 PM

Whenever i click on a button to go to the last post in a topic(the little arrow above the name of the topic), it takes me to the first post instead of the first.And when i read some topics, go to the forums page, and yet again the little icon glows like i haven't read something(green), i even marked a forum as read and yet again it glows.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted Image

#2 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,938 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:23 PM

Someone mentioned a problem like this last month. Is it only happening on Chrome?
I've really no idea why things like this only happen to certain people :/

#3 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:12 AM

Whenever i click on a button to go to the last post in a topic(the little arrow above the name of the topic), it takes me to the first post instead of the first.And when i read some topics, go to the forums page, and yet again the little icon glows like i haven't read something(green), i even marked a forum as read and yet again it glows.

Anyone else experiencing this?

does it use cookies or whatever? i know at least for firefox ive got it set to delete all cookies, temp files, history etc when it closes so maybe thats the problem.

#4 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:18 PM

This happens to me every now and then as well, I'm using Chrome. Seems like a very random problem though, only happens every now and then. I always click the topic title.

Nothing to see here, move along

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users