Top 10 Most Played.

Just curious on everybody's top 10 most played songs on their iTunes or whatever program you use.

Could also be yet another way of finding out what everyone listens to?

I guess you guys can just write the song title and the artist, and the play count if you want.

Keep in mind that everyone has their own tastes in music; please keep any insults/criticism to yourself.

I'll post my top 10:

1. Follow The Water - Architects

2. Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin

3. On The Brightside - Nevershoutnever!

4. Zeal - Confide

5. Sassafras - The Devil Wears Prada

6. Desperate Times, Desperate Measures - Underoath

7. Flux - Bloc Party

8. White Sky - Vampire Weekend

9. Amazing Because It Is - The Almost

10. Godspeed - Anberlin

Feel free to discuss songs amongst each other, but don't get too off-topic ;)

I don't think this is very reliable, but according to iTunes:

1. "Across the Line" - Linkin Park

2. "Dead Memories" - Slipknot

3. "I Will Not Bow" - Breaking Benjamin

4. "Golden Time Lover" - Sukima Switch

5. "Too Late" - Dead by Sunrise

6. "Not Alone" - Linkin Park

7. "XYZ" - High and Mighty Color

8. "New Divide" - Linkin Park

9. "Angry Again" - Megadeth

10. "Into You" - Dead by Sunrise

Half the album wasn't good, but I did like the other half. Aside from the two mentioned, I enjoyed "Fire", "Inside of Me", "My Suffering", and "Let Down". Fort Minor's The Rising Tied was WAY better, though. But I don't care as long as the next LP album comes out before I start college. And is primarily alt-/rap-metal. See, I have this theory concerning Linkin Park and side-projects. After Mike did Fort Minor, he was less present on Minutes to Midnight. Here's hoping the same happens to Chester this time around. It ain't gonna happen, but I can dream.

Edited by L-RiC

1. Alter Bridge - Before Tomorrow Comes

2. U2 - No Line On The Horizon

3. Faith No More - Midlife Crisis

4. Green Day - American Idiot

5. Alter Bridge - Down To My Last

6. Bruce Springsteen - Born In The USA

7. The Killers - Mr Brightside

8. Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire

9. U2 - Magnificent

10. Rage Against The Machine - Guerrilla Radio

I was about to post my iTunes top listened, I thought it worked, but the page timed out...anyway, the iTunes ones for me are inaccurate since I moved my library to external, all the stats got reset so the top 10 is like all 1 album.

when evo posted his from last fm i remembered that :P

Top Tracks

WRX22B1998.gif

Top Artists

WRX22B1998.gif

btw the first one on Top Artists is Yuzo Koshiro, he made the soundtrack for Maximum Tune 3 DX as well as heaps of other stuff. That's top artist because I downloaded the album and that was all I played when I was driving for like a week XD

http://last.fm/user/wrx22b1998

1. MSTRKRFT - Click Click (ft.E-40)

2. Deadmau5 & Rob Swire - Ghosts 'n Stuff

3. Shinichi Osawa - Electro 411(Lies 'n Disguise Mix)

4. Dave Spoon & Paul Harris ft. Sam Obernik - Baditude

5. The King Blues - The Streets Are Ours

6. Buraka Som Sistema ft. Pongolove - Kalemba (Wegue Wegue) (this song is awesome, though it's name is weird.)

7. N.A.S.A - Whachadoin? (feat. Spank Rock, M.I.A., Santo Gold, & Nick Zinner)

8. Kiril Dzajkovski feat. Esma Redzepova & Ras Tweed - Raise Up Your Hand(made from Macedonians, singed in English, look it up on YT)

9. Lil Jon ft. Three 6 Mafia - Act a Fool (awesome rock and rap song.)

10. Flo Rida & Nelly Furtado - Jump

That's pretty much it.

• Like 1

In the last month:

1. Drop the world - Eminem & Lil' Wayne. - Absolute must listen for any em fans, pretty much the entire song is a backbeat and builds up to eminem's set, Which is fast, complex, and brutally crafted. Anywhoo.

2. Kristy, are you doing okay? - The offspring.

3. Feeling this - blink.

4. Forever Young - Jay Z and Mr. Hudson. - great song, a testament to feeling good.

5. Face down - Red JUmpsuit apparatus - whay are all the songs i like about abuse and rape?

6. Red Flag [live] - Billy Talent - superb performance of a great song. had the pleasure of being there. :P

7.The dead can't testify [live]

8.Famous last words - MCR.

9.Rise - Flobots.

10. Time to break up - blink.

My list is bollocks, it has songs I haven't played for years near the top. It's worth noting, it's near impossible for me to pin down my favourite songs because I have too many, so there's more than 1 song in each position.

1. These aren't in order of my favourite songs, they're just numbers in a list. I like TV themes, so Way Down In The Hole is way up there for me. There's 5 versions of it from the TV show The Wire, so I like all of those.

2. I didn't know how much I liked the Gipsy Kings. I recently imported their album into iTunes, and it's fantastic. I'd say 'Amor, Amor, Amor' is their best song -

3. Neighbourhood #4 (Kettles) by Arcade Fire, I don't feel I need to explain that choice, it chose itself.

4. What Up Gangsta, by 50 Cent, when he was good. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmipU3R2RgQ

5. The ENTIRE GTA Vice City album, it's pure perfection.

6. Don't Stop Believin' by Journey -

7. The entire Hitman 2 soundtrack.

8. Slipknot, and their best song is probably The Heretic Anthem, heard on a few COD4 no scope videos I think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWwlRx9my0Q

9. Rock With You, by Michael Jackson, it sounds like a current pop song, fantastic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9GWsaxspA

10. I'm split about whether to include a song from Terminator 2, or Metal Gear Solid 2. So, I'll include them both. The T2 song is when the T-1000 is chasing Arnie and the rest out of the hospital, through the car park and outside, and it's full of menace - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X3oLkC72uU I've listened to that song, probably 2000 times now. The other song, is the theme for MGS2, probably the best MGS theme, although MGS4 had a great soundtrack, which I also have - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECjDfQd8QVc&feature=related. Long live Snake.

• 4 weeks later...
1. Drop the world - Eminem & Lil' Wayne. - Absolute must listen for any em fans, pretty much the entire song is a backbeat and builds up to eminem's set, Which is fast, complex, and brutally crafted. Anywhoo.

It's a great song but I don't get it, where is the bass? There's huge kicks in the song but my sub woofer doesn't even move to it. Maybe it's just a bad version of the song that I listened to.

Not 100% accurate, only number 3, 5, 6, 8 and 10 are ones that I actually still listen to often. Plus my iPhone and my old iPod Touch never saved their play counts onto my iTunes when I synced them. Still a good bunch of songs though, I recommend giving them a listen!

1. The Funeral - Band of Horses

2. The Ocean - The Bravery

3. Love - Borgore

4. Locotes - Cypress Hill

5. Jah Gringo - Martin Jondo

6. Seesaw - Groundation

7. Paper Planes - MIA ft. Lil Wayne

8. Wanted Dread & Alive - Peter Tosh

9. Driver A - Buju Banton

10. Audio X - Cypress Hill

My YouTube favourites are probably better for this actually.

According to iTunes (Very wrong from what I see!)

1) Bowling for Soup - 1985

2) Bon Jovi - Keep the Faith

3) Owl City - Fireflies

4) Creed - One Last Breath

5) Jay Sean - Down

6) Simple Plan - I'd do Anything

7) Sean Kingston - Fire Burning

8) Soundgarden - Burden In my Hand

9) Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say

10) Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly

Half of those songs I haven't even listened to in like a month :P

The YT Videos in the order shown above:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9YZKAGAAEQ

LOL most of those videos are pretty weird. :P

• 1 year later...

Skee 64 - The Life We Live

Kilo G - Wayout

The Dayton Family - What's On Your Mind? Part 2

The Dayton Family - Thru a Thang

X-Raided - Land of the Lost

6ftatfulltilt - It Takes a Thief

Blackjack - No Love

C-Bo - 187 Dance

Mac Mall - Ghetto Stardom

Shoestring - Sunshine & Blow

According to iTunes, but it'd probably be different if it included my play count from my iPhone.

Changing my list to better songs than the other post in this topic.

Payback - Slayer - brutal, heavy metal song by the kings of heavy metal, NSFW, lots of swearing and mentions of tearing skin off -

Raining Blood - Slayer - classic metal song from Slayer, was in GTA Vice City and one of the Guitar Hero games - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyBIkEeogq4

I Cum Blood - Cannibal Corpse - a controversial band, but they make ball crunching music that never gets old. The singer after this one is much better IMO but they're both good in their own growling way - NSFW - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGSKOg-D0o0

Put Them To Death - should be a mosh pit classic, seen loads of vids of people running into each other in the crowd, funny shit. Designed to play at loud volumes -

The Heretic Anthem - Slipknot - one of their best songs but I've heard it thousands of times now, bored of it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPh8dgaCymU

You Could Be Mine - Guns n Roses - an awesome song, and it's in Terminator 2 for a short period, amazing solo -

Chateau - Rob Dougan - from Matrix Reloaded, the fight scene in the great hall with the dudes with the weapons against Neo, awesome song -

Aggresive Expansion - Hans Zimmer - from The Dark Knight, epic song -

Contractor - Lamb Of God - Here because of 2:15 onwards -

Benny Hill Theme - the classic that works with every video in the world, ESPECIALLY while playing Call of Duty online ;) -

Edited by The Bossman

• 2 weeks later...