New forum

Youngie1337

GeekSpot.co.uk

Hey there, thanks for reading this post. Me and a friend have today released and put live our website URL REMOVED which is for programming and coding problems / tutorials. We would like to invite you all personally to come and check out our website that is going to become popular with the old members again. We used to run this website over a year ago and it was a success with the community and we had some clever clogs on board:).

We will post MANY more tutorials, and we will post upon request.

We would appreciate it if you was to take 2 minutes to come and register and join our community, we also advertise TGTAP there. We will update this post with our Twitter, YouTube and Facebook page when we sort everything out.

I look forward to seeing you there!

(iDan)GeekSpot Admin

Not advertising tbh, I was just giving a quick note that if anyone wants help with programming contact us @ URL REMOVED. You're hardly going to get help for programming/scripting on a GTA forum, since not many people here enjoy coding their own games, but rather playing them.

Yes soon there is new tutorials on making your own game from scratch. The tutorials are nearly done, it will be posted some time soon.

Also game modding and editing game SDK's is also covered.