PROBLEM with gta 4 mission escuela of the streets

hi,

i need help im new to gta 4 pc im stuck on the mission escuela of the streets

there is a bug but i cant do nothing about ive tryed everything especially savegames but is says load fail check your hard drive

another problem is the patch 1.00.1 or somthin every time i install the patch its say fatal error plz reinstal game over and over again and ive install gta 4 every time ive also tryed the other patchs even the latest plz some1 help if u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I had the same problem, you play the mission and when the dealer stops his car, a yellow arrow is supposed to appear on the road behind him but it doesn't. I have solved it by reducing the graphics settings to a minimum until the resource usage is below the indicated maximum, then I changed the aspect ratio to 4:3. I played the mission, and when the dealer stops his car, a yellow arrow appeared behind me. Moving your car to the yellow arrow will trigger a cut-scene to continue the mission.

I'm sure you struggle with English, but if you can use Typo correction, I hear that Firefox 4 helps here, try and get correct English spelling so we understand the question and messaging intent. I'm a stickler after being called out on my own typos, it's often a bit maddening. I only bought Episodes GTA4 for the PC, the other I play on Xbox