What blood type are you?

Damjan

Topics here are getting more intrusive. 'FUCK GUYS HALP I NEED A BLOOD TRANSFUSION'

But yeah, OP.

LOL.

I have no idea to be honest. I remember I was thinking about it one day, and I asked my mum, we looked through all these medical documents from when I was born and couldnt find anything about it. Apparently you'll find out when you get a blood test, but I haven't had one of those in ages and I don't see myself needing one anytime soon.

The last time I had my blood test was when I was 7 years old and I could clearly remember that day when they said my bloodtype is A+. I still remember when they stuck some type of needle mini machine like device into my finger, man that was so scary and not as painful as I thought it would be actually.

I'm not completely sure what my blood type is. I've never really had the chance for it to be checked, it's something I want to know though. I think it's free to get it checked out in this country.

My parents don't even know what their blood type is, I don't think they even care what theirs is.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...