Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_Ray

This movie

9 posts in this topic

The movie was pretty good, I thought the ending was not properly thought out. Seriously

ALIENS?

They built up and the suspense and all they could come up with was that? It was like .. Okay that's about 2 hours now lets end it and BANG! Over.

/rant

Still a good movie though, Worth watching.

Yeah, the ending with

aliens coming around to the rescue

didn't seem that amazing but, who could've thought of a better ending?

Was my best disaster movie before 2012 came out.

KIDS GETTING TAKEN AWAY BY ALIENS AND RUNNING TOWARDS A MAGIC TREE ON ANOTHER PLANET?!

I went to see Knowing with my girlfriend, thought it was fantastic until the ending.

Really good movie though. ^-^

KIDS GETTING TAKEN AWAY BY ALIENS AND RUNNING TOWARDS A MAGIC TREE ON ANOTHER PLANET?!

I went to see Knowing with my girlfriend, thought it was fantastic until the ending.

Really good movie though. ^-^

Kids running towards a magic tree on another planet gave me the idea of how earth was made by aliens :lol: (it looked a bit like an Adam and Eve thing when those kids being the first human beings on that new planet)

It was a seriously awesome movie, I wonder how my dad and my sister fell asleep during all of the action? :/

Cause your family is not teh uber-n00bsies like us. :)

Yeah, now you've said that I suppose you're right! The end could signify the start of a new planet, new life, a new beginning, so to speak.

But kids like that are too young to be doing that kind of thing, right? ;)

Maybe that's what they're gonna do by that magical tree and ran there coz they couldn't wait anymore

Well, I didn't really mean that they should be making babies right on the spot! :P

Knowing was pretty good, but they should've cut the ending.

i only like the movie until i saw the tree thing with the kids. i mean that was just too weird and sucked.

but the feel about

destruction on the plane crash and the train wreck is great on the other hand. i felt like i was in there

Edited by surrealistic ArtSweet