tenpenny missions

goran007

hi,,,i download tenpenny misions from forum,and i can play it,but sounds isn't right,,

i mean,at begining where tenpenny chase that other cop,when they talk,i hear CJ and that other dude talking about goblin,,

2h88xo8.jpg

i dont understand this step above,,

when i mark files inside the folders i cant import them to the program,,

please help ,,,tnxx

• 3 months later...

Hey, welcome to the forums. Not many people here can probably help you, but the guys to ask are toonskull and jabhacksoul. Toonskull's profile. PM this guy, just link him this thread and i'm sure he'll help you, sorry i couldn't be much help myself, but I'd rather refer you to an expert.

tnx man,,,,,i'l sent him a msg,,,

Sorry, I haven't been here in a while but as always I am lurking in the dark corners of your room. Actually I got an email from someone who had (has) this same problem. I just uploaded "Tenpenny ALL in One" mod so people can install the files all at once without using the compiler or other 3rd party software. There are instructions and be patient with the loader it takes time. There is a large file that takes time to copy.

There are manual instructions on where to place files if you choose not to use the loader. People have beat my missions and some minor bugs persist. If you get stuck on any level a user known as King Brace Blane has youtubed the more difficult missions. www.youtube.com/kingbraceblane If the mission is not present he might make another video for it.

Meanwhile I have been up to no good, going to school, planning to graduate, etc..