dsound.dll = game wont load

marlee

Ok so i just got the game and have been tinkering with things. So far i haven't been able to get one single mod working. I try to put the dsound.dll into my GTA folder and start the game but it wont load.

I'm a complete noob apparently. Any help?

Thanks in advance.

(holding my hand through this might be needed lol)

Ok so i just got the game and have been tinkering with things. So far i haven't been able to get one single mod working. I try to put the dsound.dll into my GTA folder and start the game but it wont load.

I'm a complete noob apparently. Any help?

Thanks in advance.

(holding my hand through this might be needed lol)

The newest update of the game disabled mostly every ASI Loader/mod that I know of.

I'd say reinstall the game and then refuse an update.

• 4 months later...

Well my game version from GTA IV is v1.0.4.0 and I'm not able to install any scripts (.net or asi) as I have never done this before. Could someone give me the needed links to all the files that I need to run .net and asi scripts in my GTA IV v1.0.4.0 game? PS: It is cracked with razor 1911's no-cd and has no windows live so that I can save the game.

• 1 month later...

There are heaps of ASI Loaders out there even one called 'Asi Loader' that seems to actually work with GTA IV 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 but doesn't have many scripts. Also, you probably shouldn't have mentioned the crack, because it won't get you any help here and it may cause problems with the ASI Loader.