[WIP|CONV] GTAIV Peds Converted to GTASA

Ryan W

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK guys, you won't be seeing much progress during the conversion of GTAIV's Liberty City to San Andreas. I know it's a long wait to see some real progress happening, but after we've finished the total conversion, I will be focussed on doing this total conversion.

Progress: I've just converted Luis Lopez.

Edited by Ryan W

• 2 weeks later...

I really want two models. I will be really happy if you convert two. But if you just want to convert one, it's still OK.

The ped is m_y_glat_hi_02. I will give you a .rar file that contains two folders-folder 1 and 2. Folder 1 contains the first ped I want you to convert. Folder 2 contains the second and optional textures of the ped that I want you to convert.

Edited by GUIANE ADAM

• 1 month later...

why is it liberty city,i mean gta 4 covered liberty city so why are you degrading it t gta sa play shouldn't you be doing this to the state of san andreas,not to sound rude but come on man think, why do this to gta 4, do it to gta sa that way gta sa will have gta 4 graphics etc's)

and if you were already doin that than sorry for the comment

why is it liberty city,i mean gta 4 covered liberty city so why are you degrading it t gta sa play shouldn't you be doing this to the state of san andreas,not to sound rude but come on man think, why do this to gta 4, do it to gta sa that way gta sa will have gta 4 graphics etc's)

I'm not sure I completely understood what you said, sorry.

I'm not sure I completely understood what you said, sorry.

I think he means why to convert SA in LC, and not just keep the original state with the new stuff[peds, cars etc.]

An answer for the guy with puzzle sentences: Most people don't have the opportunity to play IV.They either can't buy it, download it, rent it and other.So our hard-working mate's team tries to create a Liberty City in the SA game, so people can enjoy the new LC from the '04 game.

That way, there's no need to buy/download/rent IV.

Hope ya understood what I said, or should I puzzle the words too?

Well back to the bussiness, Ryan, hope ya guys ain't stressing yourselves.Remember we can always wait.Until V appears, I'm sure your mod will be ready.

I really like the peds you converted, keep up the good work.

Good luck!

OK, thanks Samil, I understood you. We aren't converting the San Andreas map for GTAIV, we're converting GTAIV's map, Liberty City, for GTASA, so that less fortunate people may be able to play GTASA and be able to experience that awesomeness of GTAIV's Liberty City.

• Like 1

OK, thanks Samil, I understood you. We aren't converting the San Andreas map for GTAIV, we're converting GTAIV's map, Liberty City, for GTASA, so that less fortunate people may be able to play GTASA and be able to experience that awesomeness of GTAIV's Liberty City.

May I have your ENB series config?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GUIANE ADAM, I'm not using ENB Series at the moment, sorry.

Thanks chevs10zach! I will most probably be converting every ped when the mod I'm currently working on, "GTAIV to GTASA Total Conversion", is completed.

Oh good. I didn't think you would reply because I thought this mod was dead :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey dude,You can create GTA IV Beta Little Jacob and Jamaican Gang member?

Little Jacob:http://www.gta4.tv/img/content/512.jpg

Jamaican Member:http://files.xboxic.com/xbox-360/grand-theft-auto-iv/gtaiv-162.jpg

I am unable to convert beta peds, but if they're not beta, and I happen to find them in componentpeds.img, I'll convert them for you. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I watched some tutorials in youtube about rigging peds in 3ds max. But I have some problems with the bones.

Do you export the files from gta with spark iv? .dae files? I can inport them into 3ds max and i rigged them an attach to the skin. I delete then the gta san andreas skin an so i have the GTA IV skin with the SA Bones. But what know? Ingame he stands like an idiot.

sa-mp-011as0y.png

sa-mp-012vsci.png

sa-mp-0178oot.png

sa-mp-016lqbq.png

sa-mp-0212svd.png

Help me please :(

And your swat skin:

sa-mp-149rf3u.png

sa-mp-150vgb8.png

sa-mp-1519dyr.png

Edited by Lynch

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

GTA 4 Punk to GTA SA Punk

I hope you can help me by converting the GTA 4 Ped to a GTA SA Ped.

In other words: m_y_dealer.wdd into vwmycr.dff and m_y_dealer.wtd into vwmycr.txd.

My favourite textures contain in the .rar I've uploaded. On top of that it contains m_y_dealer.wdd, m_y_dealer.wtd and m_y_dealer.wft.

This is the download: Download (RS)

xMcMx

• 1 year later...