A Signature's Shop

Bryzed

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't you just make it transparent, if you cant, wait for the new skins to see which is most popular

I can make it transparent, but ie doesnt show it right, meaning it would loose a lot of quality, i'll just wait till the final skin is up and i'll do it.

Damn, i was checking this topic again and i found 2 requests that i havent answered to! Well, first of all, to both Legendary Vegeta and Neon, why dont you read the first post instead of just asking me if i can make one, if i did this topic its because i can make it!

Second, the skin of the forums is till going to change, i could save the psd to edit your signature later on but that would cost you an extra 250$ to the price i designate. Now please make your proper requests.

Edited by Bryzed

I did include the matrix thing as it wasnt going anywhere. But i managed this

neon0cs.gif

I made it to work with ambienced(the skin) and i have the psd so when we get the new skin i'll just change it so it works fine.

You owe me 750$

• 1 month later...

It seems noone at all here in these forums, has even tried to make a sig like mine. Try it, its funny, because you know since you post everywhere everyone will see it(in my case giving the finger, which the admins might not like, but hey who cares). I can make some fucked up sig pictures aswell. Im gonna try and make a Dodge Viper one and splice it with my finger one. Itll rule just the same if not more.

• 1 month later...