Restricted

Husky

*Quickly grabs popcorn and sits down*

Oh don't you guys mind me, I'm just laughing.

May I join you? :)

Raybob, instead of acting like a dick why don't you just walk away slowly... If you want to improve, I think you better get off the reply button and think twice before you post... But thats my 2 cents.

Edited by Spider-Vice

It sucks being on TGTAP without these privelleges(?<Spelling>)

meh i wish i never posted dick in nearly of all my posts for that day

Then this is your chance to improve, don't be like Raybob - insulting members and members of staff.

My best advise to you is don't spam and only post when you have something decent to say. Raybob constantly posted crap in the Computing & Tech forum that everyone mainly ignored. That is probably one of the several reasons why he was put into the restricted group.

• 1 month later...

Your continued mockery of the Restricted group and the staff of this forum do not bode well for your membership here. Take it seriously, or leave.

Not sure how it's mockery, pointing out a positive, but OK then.

You know what else? You yell at me for duplicating topics because I"m too lazy to search. Well that just got a lot harder with that I have to wait 1500 seconds (25 minutes) between searches. WTF.

It's funny to watch people dig themselves in deeper and deeper. You're not entitled to shit. You don't deserve to have special privileges because you bitch and moan. Hell, you don't even deserve to be a member. But do us all a favor and keep on whining about your situation. It'll be over, trust me.

Edited by L-RiC
  • Like 1

I just quickly read all the posts in this topic unaware of it before, and jesus christ. You people in the restricted group are all pissy for being in it? Then why are you posting here in this topic? That's the last thing I would be doing.

Are you so blatantly blind that instead of just accepting it and trying to be a better poster, you just rant about it here? If so, good luck not getting banned.

• Like 4

I agree on what Gerard says. But Raybob, you complain that TGTAP isn't fair to you. Well if you want to figure out why you are restricted, go and look at your previous posts you've sent. This is just for your own good. If you dont want to follow the rules... then you can just find someplace else.

Edited by Husky

Now Raybob, I don't usually tend to visit the forums as much as I would, but here's what I have to say:

If you were here back during 2007-2008 you would most likely have been banned, without no thought. You're lucky you're still around and given a chance (Restricted group), because if you were here during that time, and acted the way you were, you'd be banned.

Rather than make very idiotic posts, try to refine them, rather than swearing, try to speak properly. One thing you lack completely on is being nice to those on the forum, and your recent post against WRX wasn't nice. I think he knows how to spell and write properly in English, he's just lazy like some of us are.

You're on the brink of being banned, and sooner, you will be gone from here. If you want to stay, follow the rules, or at least be nice to other members, rather than be cocky like you are.

Heed our advice, it's going to not help you, but other members in the restricted group.

You probably won't be able to take the advice we give you easily, but in time you will see that your presence on this forum has really given you a bad name.

• Like 1

Like TM, I'm not that active on here anymore but I am active enough to see the posts and immature comments that Raybob's been making. And I agree with the whole of TM's post just to say.

Raybob, I can assure you that many people on this forum do not want you here, some of them may be Moderators or Admins. But you have been given a chance to help correct yourself. The way you've acted the past few months tell me at least that you're not willing to be here and you want to be banned. Some member in the restricted group don't complain, they are trying to get themselves out of the group and are following rules and advice. You on the other hand just seem to enjoy complaining about this 'wonderful' new status of yours. You got yourself in this group, this means that only you can get yourself out - although you have been suspended twice while in the group, third time you're probably going to get banned. I really doubt you will get yourself out of the group, but you can but try even if it's hopeless.

If you don't like being in the group then leave.

Don't worry - he started it with the words "Now Raybob", so it was directed at him not you.

Exactly as TM says, all we want is for you (and all Restricted members) to "follow the rules, or at least be nice to other members, rather than be cocky like you are." "Rather than make very idiotic posts, try to refine them. Rather than swearing, try to speak properly."

The reason the Restricted group exists is to give you guys a chance, because we know that you COULD be decent members and contribute to this forum. Two years ago we would have just banned you without a second thought. We don't HAVE to give you a second chance, so if you abuse our generosity, we will still ban you. It's your choice which way this goes.

And to prove my point, I can announce that Steam is now being allowed to return to the status of a normal member. He understood why he was Restricted, and has corrected his behaviour. Not quite good enough to be praised, but a good start! Just don't do this again.

It's not what I want, it's what the rules need you to do, and what almost EVERYONE else on this website manages to do.

You just need to not offend anyone else, not to break any rules, not to swear, not to be a dick. Within those boundaries, you can do what you want - post lots, be active, be helpful, make stuff, or don't be active - it's up to you.

I'm not going to force you to apologise, since that isn't what we need all members to do (as per the rules), but that might be a good decision for you to take. Again - your choice.

Once you manage to behave normally (like everyone else) you can be a normal member again (like everyone else). Until then, you will have to live with being Restricted. It's really NOT that hard, I promise you.