Restricted

Husky

Connor has got it right. There is a normal warning system for 99% of members who accidentally break a few rules. Members who deliberately misbehave just get banned.

The Restricted group are the members who constantly post crap without ever improving, but where the individual offences aren't worth a ban. This is their last chance to improve before we remove them from the forum permanently.

Connor has got it right. There is a normal warning system for 99% of members who accidentally break a few rules. Members who deliberately misbehave just get banned.

The Restricted group are the members who constantly post crap without ever improving, but where the individual offences aren't worth a ban. This is their last chance to improve before we remove them from the forum permanently.

And having every prigledge taken away just makes us want to leave. :0

And here's an lol I got a few minutes ago to prove it. I don't think I'll last this long.

DisplaynamefuckupfromGerard.jpg

Then don't act like a dick in front of the whole forum, if you don't like it then go ahead and leave.

I haven't left and probably won't, but I am becoming more active in other forums.

The only problem is that here, the forum layout and discussions are great, but on the other forums the mods don't

I didn't say anything negative against the mods . . .

and there's more general activity.

How was that a fuck up? We seriously don't want your name changed until then.

I know you don't. When did I say it was a fuckup?

I've probably said it before, but people need to take a mandatory IQ test and be of a certain age before they can use the internet. But then we wouldn't have the lulz cretins like Raybob cause. Darn.

And that would rid the internet of whiny Hannah Montana fangirls and immature jerks. I feel sorry for Ray, he does contribute positively, only to be let down by what appears to be an apparent case of noobishness.

I've probably said it before, but people need to take a mandatory IQ test and be of a certain age before they can use the internet. But then we wouldn't have the lulz cretins like Raybob cause. Darn.

And that would rid the internet of whiny Hannah Montana fangirls and immature jerks. I feel sorry for Ray, he does contribute positively, only to be let down by what appears to be an apparent case of noobishness.

He does it on purpose and that's why he is in the restricted group. If he thinks it's funny to fuck around then he needs to learn to be a more mature person.

On a side note, this topic is getting bookmarked because it is just so lol-alicious.