Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mvi

A couple of items

14 posts in this topic

First off, my ideas on what the controls will be for the psp conversion:

Controls.jpg

Secondly, an image to illustrate the output res difference, (this is the are where there will be the biggest difference between the PSP and PS2 as graphical areas can be made a lot smaller as there is less need for quality helping to go from 4.7 gig to 1.8 gig)

reschange.jpg

Thirdly, (yes couples are 2), a fake screen, notice illumination, reflections, shadows and the lcd seperators

lcspsp01.jpg

Hmm, these pics are on my latest site gta-lcs.com. *remembers he's got to email R**

I'll post up some more as my site progresses

if i get a psp the only reason ill get it is for dynasty warriors and gt3 lcs

Er... You mean GTA LCS? I don't think Gran Tourismo 3 is even coming out on the PSP, none-the-less will it be called Liberty City Stories. GT4 is coming out on PSP, though.

Er... You mean GTA LCS? I don't think Gran Tourismo 3 is even coming out on the PSP, none-the-less will it be called Liberty City Stories. GT4 is coming out on PSP, though.

no way GT4 is coming out for the PSP that is so cool now that will be another reason for me to get the PSP now sweat :D

nice i so can't wait for it to come out. GT4 is one of the best racing games ever. :D

Thanks for the date on which it is going to come out mvi.