Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
awkook

GTA 3 Pedestrian sounds, ect?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i know where all the sounds are for GTA3, and i can only find things like the radio stations, people that you work for speaking, police radio, but i cant find any weapon sounds, pedestrian sounds, things like "You can sail the 7 seas" and "IN THE NAVY!" I cant find any of those sounds! Does anybody know where i can find those?

Hey guys, i know where all the sounds are for GTA3, and i can only find things like the radio stations, people that you work for speaking, police radio, but i cant find any weapon sounds, pedestrian sounds, things like "You can sail the 7 seas" and "IN THE NAVY!" I cant find any of those sounds! Does anybody know where i can find those?

Try unpacking SFX.raw with this program.

All the sound effects are located throughout that file. :)

Raybob

Edited by Raybob

Raybob

Thank you sir

Omg i love the ped noises they are so funny, I want to make the taxi driver's noise "get in the back ahhh" my noise when ever I get a text message.

Raybob

Thank you sir

Hey i tried using that program and I can't and I then tried winRAR and that didn't work, any thoughts?