GTA 5?

Deji

Someone I know says GTA V would include some locales one can fly to... Well, Vice City fans could be appeased, as could Los Santos and San Fierro fans, with a GTA that will bridge much more then we've seen before, it can only get bigger, to offer a change that fans are in reality, pining for

Kinda agreed.

@amazingdude & TU3ER: Great idea guys. I am hoping something like this.

No, It's DeepThoat misleading most speculations with Genesis, I am referring to rumor of Vice City, or Rockstar game staff observed in the West USA, and that the idea Liberty City is spent, GTA 5 won't be about that, but the backlash over lack of planes will result in their return. Of all speculation, I do believe the time spent and waiting means they are making a massive GTA. Others think it translates to waiting for new hardware, if they happen to have any kits we don't know about and have to retool RAGE for them??

Edited by BlackListedB

I think they should continue with exactly what they've already done.

GTA III Era:

GTA III

GTA Vice City

GTA San Andreas

GTA IV Era:

GTA IV

GTA Vice City II

GTA San Andreas II

Although obviously it won't happen since they've already confirmed GTA V.

Agreed, gta III didn't have a name in the title, just grand theft auto and then a 3, then the following gta game's after that both had name's.. They should do the same now, they've done GTA IV, which showed off rockstars new engine, now the next gta game's should have name's in the title again

The next GTA game could be virtually anything.

It could be GTA V. Or it could be a new game in the GTA IV era, with related graphics/features/characters (like VC/SA were related to GTA III)

It could be set in Vice City or San Andreas, or even London or Anywhere City. Or it could be somewhere new entirely.

All we have to go on are hints and clues built into GTA IV, some of which will be true, some of which will just be coincidences. From these, most of the signs point to it being in VC, SA or perhaps somewhere in Europe (London/Paris).

I personally think it's most likely to be a new game in the GTA IV era, set in VC, SA or London. I don't think we'll see GTA V until the next generation of consoles (2013-ish)

• Like 2

Were the next gen disk scratchers even announced? Cause I think the earliest time we'll see a new GTA game is 2017...

The Wii U is being pitched as the first next-gen console (along with the 3DS and PS Vita), but tbh I regard Kinect to be this generation too.

It'll be a couple of years before we start seeing any signs of a brand new generation of consoles (New Xbox/PS3). That's when I think we'll get a new GTA.

• 2 months later...