grand theft auto back in the andreas

oooooooooo

what the next gta should be, GRAND THEFT AUTO BACK IN THE ANDREAS

the game is now 2009, cj and all them are gone and it starts of by you are going to the electric chair in prison because you were on a assasnation task but your gang then set you up and told you that you were killing a lawyer that was sueing them ,but later find out it was the mayor of san andreas,when your homie sanchez comes and break's you out of prison right before the chair you burn the place down so you'r records are lost.

now that your out of prison you want to kill the people that set you up and your going to do that by creating your own gang choosing an area to control and expand to the world of san andrea P.S have fun

+ be able to customize your character with over thousands of endless options

+ EXPERINCE SOMETHING NEW WITH GTA BACK IN THE ANDREAS WITH INCREDIABLE GAMEPLAY GRAPHICS AND

STORYLINE.

+ NEW CARS,BIKES,BOATS,HELICOPTERS,AND PLANES AND WITH AN OPTION OF OVER 1,OOO CUSTMIZATIONS.

+ NEW CUSTOMIZATION TOOL FOR YOUR NEW WEAONS TO ADDING A SNIPER SCOPE TO YOUR M16.

+ NEW CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS AN EFFECTS FOR THE GAME.

+ NEW AREA TO EXPLORE LIKE THE VIGI ISLANDS,MIAMIS,VALGERY DUNES.

+ MORE STORES,BUILDINGS,HOUSES,TO ENTER OR BUY

+ OVER 250 DIFERENT AND NEW CLOTHS TO BUY

+ over 6 new gangs to fight

FAKE GAME, FOR NOW

THIS GAME IS NOT REAL YET IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME SOMETHING JUST REPLIE

THANK YOU FOR READING MY IDEA FOT THE NEXT GTA

\

the

Edited by oooooooooo

If you play as Carl Johnson, why would I make him a female?

You don't play as CJ, you play as the hobo.

This would be nicer to read if it wasn't all in caps lock.

So your character is a hobo? No thanks. Also I find it strange how CJ just let's your character tag along with him, I mean sure you just saved his life but I doubt CJ would just let some hobo come back to grove street with him.

How come after their houses are set on fire they go to mount chilliad for 6 months? I doubt CJ, Ryder etc would go hide like little girls, also why would they take the hobo with them?

Just doesn't seem like a potential story line to me.

• 7 months later...

I think the year should be 2000 With the events taking place shotrly after san andreas,

It has all the cars,planes,boat as the the normal san andreas but with a few extras

Cars-

Cars from previous games like

Ingot (GTA4 version0

Idaho (gtavc version)

Deluxo

Rio (gtavc boat)

Zombie(gta4)

Hellenbach gt (gtalcs)

Thunder Rod(gtalcs)

Phobos VT (gtalcs)

Stinger(GTA3 Version)

Kuruma(gta3 version)

Splitz-6 ATV (gtavcs)

Streetfighter(GTAVCS)

WinterGreen(gtavcs)

Sentinel xs (gtavc)

Phantom(gta4)

All the new Motorcycle from gta4

APC (gta4)

Andromeda

Fbi truck

Bran New Vehicles

A f117 stealth fighter in area 69

A ufo In area 69

A cab over semi

A small cruise ship

A Full Size street sweeper

A Mobile Missle launcher

Also All cars are fully modifiable (except for heavy trucks and police vehicles), with custom bodykits,rims,NOS lights,hydraulics,and neon. You can also modify the cars engine, and make it bulletproof.

Also Trailers do not explode at all except for tankers.

The Main character is a newbie who just arived from vice city, He arrives in san fierro with his three brothers and leaves the airport on a bus , However the bus is hijacked by a mad man who kills his brothers and drives the bus off the garver bridge, the character then wakes up in a hospital and discovers that he was the only one who survived the crash, ( besides the madman, who bailed right before the bus went off the bridge) he then sets off on a quest to find the madman to send him to his grave

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...