QQ messenger

Alvas.

Well, Maybe. Because I quite much like its looks and encourage you guys to have a look at it and sign up for it at its website.

Its very less known then MSN but the fact the it has more than 1 billion users worldwide is what shocks me.

Have a look at it here.

Official Website

The reason why it had that much users: it is dominated by Chinese people - over 9000000 of them. It isn't as mainstream in other countries as MSN and Yahoo, though.

What Huck said.

It's like how AIM is almost exclusively used by Americans. Yahoo is dominated by Romanians and Filipinos. MSN is really the only network which has a huge variety of people of different nationalities using it.

Since I don't know any Chinese people and have no need to expand my social networking into their country it's a bit irrelevant to myself and I would imagine most people here, to be honest.

EDIT: topic description asks if it could/would be an MSN killer. Answer: No.

Even outdated and retarded networks like ICQ are still going...

What Huck said.

It's like how AIM is almost exclusively used by Americans. Yahoo is dominated by Romanians and Filipinos. MSN is really the only network which has a huge variety of people of different nationalities using it.

Since I don't know any Chinese people and have no need to expand my social networking into their country it's a bit irrelevant to myself and I would imagine most people here, to be honest.

EDIT: topic description asks if it could/would be an MSN killer. Answer: No.

Even outdated and retarded networks like ICQ are still going...

Yup, I use AIM and QQ Games/ QQ Messenger come along with it, though I don't use them too much.