Xbox stops reading disc once loading screen starts

rosenberg

So I've only had Episodes from LC like a week and been playing it the whole time and now suddenly out of nowhere the console wont read the disc and it's really weird cause it will start it up and go through all the pregame credits and go through the initial loading sequence where it shows verious game art pics and then as soon as it gets to the point where the actual gameplay is to begin it just freezes up and the disc stops. Is it the console or the disc? other games play on it fine but on the other hand i've heard that there has been a problem with xboxes suddenly screwing up all the time when reading a game that has been frequently played on it. Has anyone else had this same problem and possibly have a diagnosis? Like i said the game starts up but then it just freezes when it gets to the loading point.

So I've only had Episodes from LC like a week and been playing it the whole time and now suddenly out of nowhere the console wont read the disc and it's really weird cause it will start it up and go through all the pregame credits and go through the initial loading sequence where it shows verious game art pics and then as soon as it gets to the point where the actual gameplay is to begin it just freezes up and the disc stops. Is it the console or the disc? other games play on it fine but on the other hand i've heard that there has been a problem with xboxes suddenly screwing up all the time when reading a game that has been frequently played on it. Has anyone else had this same problem and possibly have a diagnosis? Like i said the game starts up but then it just freezes when it gets to the loading point.

Clean the disc.....?

Clean the disc.....?

tried that. disc is perfect.

Then your XBOX is screwed up. Take it in for service.

you're an immense help thank you

And Husky, thank you for your actual advice. I will take it into consideration.

Well, you said it wasn't the disc, so then it must be the console.

Fucked up Console = Take it in to fix it.

You didn't give any other info on the disc, such as "Corrupted itself".