TLAD coming to GTA IV PC? Looks like it...

Chris

A new title update for GTA IV PC released today has added achievements for The Lost and Damned! No official announcement from Rockstar or Microsoft on this, but by the looks of it we can say with some degree of certainty that the game will be coming to the PC version of GTA IV.

Microsoft paid $50 million for the exclusive DLC, however, no details of the deal were ever made public - whether it was a timed or permanent exclusive, or whether it was an Xbox 360 or GFWL exclusive.

At the time of posting there is still no changelog for what else the patch does. Though as per usual there are a wide variety of opinions, some claiming small performance increases, while others say it "doesn't do dick"...

More on that when we get the changelog.

A new title update for GTA IV PC released today has added achievements for The Lost and Damned! No official announcement from Rockstar or Microsoft on this, but by the looks of it we can say with some degree of certainty that the game will be coming to the PC version of GTA IV.

Microsoft paid $50 million for the exclusive DLC, however, no details of the deal were ever made public - whether it was a timed or permanent exclusive, or whether it was an Xbox 360 or GFWL exclusive.

At the time of posting there is still no changelog for what else the patch does. Though as per usual there are a wide variety of opinions, some claiming small performance increases, while others say it "doesn't do dick"...

More on that when we get the changelog.

Well I suppose this is good for Playstation users but I take it you'll still need a monster PC to run it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I suppose this is good for Playstation users but I take it you'll still need a monster PC to run it.

LOL no it isn't. Sony makes the PS3, not Microsoft. Your logic is flawed, sir.

Actually, in this case you logic is flawed :D

I think he meant that it's good for Playstation users as they probably also are going to get the DLC.