Damjan

Do you?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Kinda.

ITT - Llama predicts religious debate.

Anywhooo... the only way i conceivably believe in any 'afterlife' is that when we die and rot into the ground, the stuff that kept us alive (flesh, organs, ass, etc) is eaten by other living things and the nutrition sustains them for a bit longer. If you wanted to go that sciency into it.

• 6 months later...

Very strongly.

I think we all get to go somewhere wonderful after we die. Like a sort of heaven, I suppose. It makes sense, doesn't it? The entire point of being is to simply enjoy yourself. That's why there is an unimaginably wonderful place out there somewhere! Some of us have to stay behind, though, because we need to be the grim reapers and collect souls of the about-to-be-dead. It's like doing others a favour. Eventually, we'll get our lights and be allowed to join all the others into this wonderful place. After someone replaces us, that is.

• 3 weeks later...

Very strongly.

I think we all get to go somewhere wonderful after we die. Like a sort of heaven, I suppose. It makes sense, doesn't it? The entire point of being is to simply enjoy yourself. That's why there is an unimaginably wonderful place out there somewhere! Some of us have to stay behind, though, because we need to be the grim reapers and collect souls of the about-to-be-dead. It's like doing others a favour. Eventually, we'll get our lights and be allowed to join all the others into this wonderful place. After someone replaces us, that is.

Those 20% of the world's population living in poverty would unanimously disagree with "The entire point of being is to simply enjoy yourself."

I don't have a belief on what happens after death; we simply do not know. As much as I would like to believe in some wonderful fantasy land where everyone is apparently rolling on an unlimited supply of MDMA for an eternity, that's just too far fetched.

• Like 1