Anyone like my DLC idea?

The N.O.O.S.E. is seen in missions enough times to be made into a DLC pack. Don't you think? Like, you get to play as a N.O.O.S.E. operative and you play through things like the drug deal with Niko, Johnny, and Playboy, the bank robbery, and any other N.O.O.S.E. raids that I forgot, and more. And some cool weapons with silencers, maybe add NVGs or TVGs like in SA. After this parachute and base jumping added to TBoGT, you can repel down buildings, just some cool tactical stuff like that, but GTA form. And you can change in and out of your N.O.O.S.E. uniform when not on Ops. Idk, I just like that tactical style, but to see it on GTA would be way cool. Anywho, reply and tell me what you think.

I dunno....

I'd rather see more romance and emotion in a new dlc/ full game, playing an over the top game with good humour is cool and all but I want a more mature experience in GTA, something that GTA IV has already started doing and I hope it will evolve on that even more.

So I was sorta wishing a character like Niko but with a differen storyline with the aspects I mentioned above.