I have a download problem.

My files are always immediately opened upon download. How can i stop this?

I know it dosen't sound bad but the temporary file it is suposed to be in dosen't show up. its fine with .zip files becase they are their own file and i can copy and paste them as acorndly but with .rar files they are lost forever and i can't put them where they belong.

Edited by Raysk9

That's just what your browser is set to do. It will download it to either a downloads folder or a temp file, and the temp file one will disappear eventually. Check other places where it might be, and change your browser's settings to change the location.

To avoid this problem, right click on the download link, and choose "save as" - this will let you save it to the desktop (or somewhere) where you can extract it and use it.

That's just what your browser is set to do. It will download it to either a downloads folder or a temp file, and the temp file one will disappear eventually. Check other places where it might be, and change your browser's settings to change the location.

To avoid this problem, right click on the download link, and choose "save as" - this will let you save it to the desktop (or somewhere) where you can extract it and use it.

Hay thanks man. the reason why I posted this here is because it only happens on this site.

Edited by Raysk9

• 6 months later...

Hey, I just found this website and all the extra things I could add to my gaming. I just have this one problem of not being able to install any of them besides the skins. The skins I found out were easy, just extract to the skins folder, but what of the others. I just can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I have tried the img tool but no luck what-so-ever? Please help me!