#21 Gycu

Gycu

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:06 PM

Totally agreed, I was in a hury when I wrote my post, Ice Cube is great, I can't get enough of It was a good day, Gangsta rap made me do it & Why we thugs, Natural born killaz ft. Dre. I somehow detest "gie" gangsta rap type but Ice Cube is an exeption.
More I like to add are: Will Smith- somehow great for parties imo, producers - Dr. Dre hands down.
Outside the subject I like DJ Green Lantern ( colaboration with Immortal Technique ) and DJ Babu ( Dilated Peoples ) both with amazing skills.

Edited by Gycu Brun X, 20 January 2010 - 09:08 PM.

Posted Image

#22 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:10 PM

When I was younger, I used to love Eminem, it's pretty much what got me into music and hip-hop and shit.
I don't know much about it currently, so I guess my vote goes to him.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#23 K9 Krew

K9 Krew

Powaful Impak.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:23 AM

Im back peoples ahhhhhh.

Any rapper who emerged post 2000 isnt really worthy of this candidate in my eyes, other then underground rappers.

I determine rappers by 1. Album quality 2. The impact they leave on the hip hop world and 3. There freestyle abilities. Which is why my choice for best rapper is Big L( R.I.P) as for alive rappers my vote would probably go to Celph Titled, he's underground but has some of the best punchlines in the business.

Posted Image
Signature Made By MrLlamaLlama

I LOVE HIP HOP, AUSSIE HIP HOP, RAP, GANGSTA RAP, UK RAP, AND LATINO RAP.

BUT I HATE CRUNK AND ALL THAT DUUUURTTY SOUTH BULLSHIT MUSIC FULL OF WHISTLES AND WITH WHICH EVERY RAPPERS NAME STARTS WITH LIL'.

I ALSO DISLIKE TUPAC BUT I DO LIKE A COUPLE OF HIS ALBUMS

#24 GTAsoldier

GTAsoldier

archViLLAiN [fanboys suck]

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:07 PM

Nas, Em, Jay-Z (sometimes), Biggie, Pac, KRS One, Immortal Technique, A Tribe Called Quest, Wu-Tang Clan, MF Doom, LL Cool J, etc, etc etc.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users