Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_Rx7_

Would You Buy Ballad Of Gay Tony If....

Would You Buy The Ballad Of Gay Tony If It Was On Ps3?   16 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Buy It?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

Buying an Xbox 360 just for BoGT?

lemmethinkmacroi6g.jpg

I also hope that this exclusivity bribe by Micro$oft would end soon as it'll be rather unfair for users of other consoles.

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

If I owned the PS3 instead of the 360, I probably would get both DLC's for it. There is PS3 at my house but its owned by the guy renting the down stairs but we sometimes a have game or two of something once in awhile.

No I wouldn't buy it...

Because I have already.

Edited by TUN3R

lemmethinkmacroi6g.jpg

I also hope that this exclusivity bribe by Micro$oft would end soon as it'll be rather unfair for users of other consoles.

I wish Gears of War 3 was on the PC, omg its such a good game.. It derserves to be on the PC!

As for gay tony.. I thought you could get BoGT for PS3, that's pretty sucky that you can't considering GTA franchise was once exclusive to playstation's

lemmethinkmacroi6g.jpg

I wish Gears of War 3 was on the PC, omg its such a good game.. It derserves to be on the PC!

As for gay tony.. I thought you could get BoGT for PS3, that's pretty sucky that you can't considering GTA franchise was once exclusive to playstation's

You can, check the original post date ;P It was posted before it came out on PS3. Also, check who posted before you.. usually you can tell if it is a bumped topic :rolleyes:

You can, check the original post date ;P It was posted before it came out on PS3. Also, check who posted before you.. usually you can tell if it is a bumped topic :rolleyes:

Yep, told Chris about it, but still Mr. Lance insisted on doing so.