Star Wars Episode 3

Oscar

I watched it yesterday and I think is one of the best movies ever, finally a star wars movie that is great, I liked almost every single thing about it, if you are thinking about wether watch it or not, I can tell you, go and watch it, you wont regret it, if you watched it, I think you might agree with me.

There are just a few minor things that could have been better, but almost everything was right, so what do you think about it?

yah it should be, well i think it was one of the busiest movies of all time the people waited to see it in America for weeks just to get tickets and it was worth the wait so you see that Star Wars got even more popular. So the 3rd Star Wars was a hit. :D

I'm going with a few mates to see it tomorrow in York, but the gurl thats going with us wants to see 'Shall We Dance' (romantic comedy) instead.

Do I make her watch ep III?

Do I make her watch SWD alone?

Do we make her go out shopping whilst we sit on our arses for 2 1/2 hours?

Do we strain and watch SWD?

Do we just skip the film altogether?

Three guys one gurl, outnumbered? You'd think so, wouldn't you.

Looking for advice.

I'm going with a few mates to see it tomorrow in York, but the gurl thats going with us wants to see 'Shall We Dance' (romantic comedy) instead.

Do I make her watch ep III?

Do I make her watch SWD alone?

Do we make her go out shopping whilst we sit on our arses for 2 1/2 hours?

Do we strain and watch SWD?

Do we just skip the film altogether?

Three guys one gurl, outnumbered? You'd think so, wouldn't you.

Looking for advice.

Slap that bitch and tell her you guys are seeing Star Wars and she'll have to learn to live with it. Then say something like, "Now, make me my sammitch, women!"

Althought your idea seems alot nicer, it still wouldn't please her. Infact, even if everyone went and saw her film, she'd probably say, "I know you aren't enjoying it because you're only watching it because I want to watch it." and claim she can't enjoy the movie because of it.

Women are hard to understand, even harder when they know they have rights.

God I sound like a sexist. :lolbounce:

• 2 months later...
i didnt like it one bit i thought it was a discrase my faviorte part was the last 10 min. george lucas butchered the best series ever i do not plan on seeing 7, 8, 9,

1. It was THE best Star Wars movie yet. It also tied loose ends VERY well.

2. I doubt there will be a 7, 8, and 9.

3. STOP BUMPING OLD TOPICS DAMMIT!

I knew, from the second I read your name, I wouldn't like you. Trust me, I do THAT all the time. It's a skill, a talent, if you will.