New Phone

Thomas.

Hey guys, I am looking for a new phone to buy, I do have a phone already but I've had it for a year and the 'unlimited texts' thing doesn't apply to it. Now, I've been looking around www.o2.co.uk and there are some good phones on there, these are the ones I was interested in:

Samsung Tocco Lite: £89 - Click Here

LG Cookie: £89 - Click Here

The phone I bought last year is still around £60 in the shops but my phone has a massive scratch down the screen after I was rolling down a hill for a video. I don't know which one of those two to choose but both are similar - touch screen, same price, 3 megapixel camera, O2 etc.

I want to keep with O2 because it gives my parents a discount on broadband - £60 less a year. I'll most likely be getting one of those phones in October, early October is most likely.

Thomas.

Yeah, quite a lot of my friends have LG Cookies but I have only used one once - to text my mum to say that I'm going to keyboard lessons. I think that using a touchscreen phone would be better than having a phone with a keypad because it takes much longer to text using a keypad phone rather than a touchscreen phone.