Cannot find the 100th gang tag in Los Santos,etc....

maxdamage

I managed to get 80 of the gang tags before I found this pic with the locations of the tags but atm my pc is badly messed up and although I am busy getting new parts for it I can still play GTA:SA although some areas in-game are no go as my onboard graphics card cannot handle it anymore giving me a framerate of between 1 to 6 fps.Could someone with v2 of GTA:SA please have a look at my savegame and please look in-game to see which tag is missing so I can then go to the location and tag the missing tag myself.

I do not want to date any of the girlfriends CJ has dated anymore so is there a way to modify the savegame values to keep the percentage at 100% for each girlfriend dated so far?Sure it maybe fun dating Babara for instant and taking her on a date with the maverick but it will get boring and all of the girlfriends have different requirement to date them which can get tiresome to achieve....GTASAsf5.zip

Thanks.

Yes there's a way to modify the save game but that would be considered modding and I don't think the tag would be painted, the game would just count it. If you still want to do it without having modding discussion here, I suggest you to download GTA Savegame Editor which allows you to modify ALL savegame data. The executable is found in the bin folder.

Yes there's a way to modify the save game but that would be considered modding and I don't think the tag would be painted, the game would just count it. If you still want to do it without having modding discussion here, I suggest you to download GTA Savegame Editor which allows you to modify ALL savegame data. The executable is found in the bin folder.

Thanks but I want to find it myself but I cannot due to my pc being messed up atm I cannot go to some ares in Los Santos as my pc will freeze and at the same time will be damaged abit :(. I have the savegame editor but I would like to find the last tag myself.According to the editor tag 62 is the missing one but doesn't correspond to the map I linked to in the first post in this topic as I checked to seeif it was the same but isn't....

Thats why I asked if someone could please have a look and go in-game to see which one is missing,report here so I can go in-game and tag it if it isn't in an area of Los Sontos that will cause the game to freeze on my pc.

Thanks.

I tried to use your game save but that wasn't possible due to version conflicts. Basically what I wanted to check was if it was your maps fault.

Try going to the 62 on this map.

Thanks but if I remember correctly #62 on the map is the tag that is in the underground parking near the track opposite the church near the jefferson hotel which I have already tagged.Re-installing GTA:SA won't help as the few games I can still play have similar problems with them.The savegame is in v2 format.

Edited by maxdamage

V2, then you can't modify it. Well, when you have the time, try passing by all again, I think that's your only chance :/

Like I said some areas in Los Santos are a no go for me until my pc gets fixed as the framerate will drop drastically and\or might lock-up and at the same time damaging my pc even further.

Edited by maxdamage

But I don't think the game would damage your PC... If it crashes on LS, try disabling shadows by putting Visual FX on Very Low and reinstalling the game... If that part of LS is near Willowfield, it lags for everyone with Very High setting.

Thats one of the many areas in San Andreas that will either drop the framerate or cause my pc to stop.....Areas like Angel Pines;the forest in Whetstone area next door,parts of Mount Chilliad;Hashbury,San Fierro,quite abit of Las Venturas;Willowfield,Los Santos plus the are just to the east of it;the area in Los Santos near the Jefferson hotel;the marina near Santa Maria beach, Los Santos,Blueberry,Dillimore;Fort Carson;sometimes in Verdant Meadows the game will lock-up damaging my pc;etc.....

Edited by maxdamage

• 2 years later...

After two and a half years you were still on the problem? Wow. :P Good you seemed to fix it though, I still remember when I had that on the xbox...

I just recently decided to finally go look for the missing tag as I'd rather have fun in the game instead! :D That is why I only found it now.Still drove me mad trying to find it though. :(

Edited by maxdamage