3 replies to this topic

#1 canberk

canberk

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Turkey 

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:00 PM

I hate this.I am playing the gta 3, screen is freeze and send this report ''error reading the gta 3 dvd'' .Dvd is clean,maybe I cleaned 100 times.Please give me advice.
Sorry my english not very good.I'm turk. :rolleyes:

#2 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,994 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:21 PM

I hate this. I am playing GTA 3, the screen froze and send this report ''error reading the gta 3 dvd''. The DVD's clean, maybe I cleaned 100 times. Please give me advice.

Are you playing it in your PS2/Xbox? If you do, it is likely that your GTA disc is seriously damaged, or you have a dirty lens.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#3 Iconoclast

Iconoclast

Hexer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Russian Federation 

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:21 PM

If you're playing the PC, get a No-CD crack. Really, it's the only thing that can work if not "buying" again.

#4 Rymrgll

Rymrgll

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Sri Lanka 

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:45 PM

Hexer Dude!!
I have the Same Question , This thing only Happens To The 3rd City(3rd House) , When i load the saved File "The Exchange" It says "error reading the grand theft auto III DVD" (After game get stuck) , In The Data Folder , I changed some Banners (txd.img) , After that it happens But I replaced the File"postersub.txd" In The "txd.img" file , To the previous banners , But Still In The 3rd City , It says that error , Plz help me , I Have more aims in this .Plzzzz , some one help me

I have the Same Question , This thing only Happens To The 3rd City(3rd House) , When i load the saved File "The Exchange" It says "error reading the grand theft auto III DVD" (After game get stuck) , In The Data Folder , I changed some Banners (txd.img) , After that it happens But I replaced the File"postersub.txd" In The "txd.img" file , To the previous banners , But Still In The 3rd City , It says that error , Plz help me , I Have more aims in this .Plzzzz , some one help me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users