2 mods togther creates an error

Roger_Swift_1983

Hello everyone. I am a BRAND NEW newbie to GTA moding, been playing the games for years (for the PS2) but have only recently switched to the PC versions because of all the cool mods I'd seen (via you tube videos)

Anyway I have come here to start a message for a bit of help, GTA3 my favourite 2 mods I've been using Bridge To Ghostown and Intercity Highway, although the Ghost town bit ain't that good as such what I like about it is the extra bridge it adds between Portland and Staunton Island it's that bit of the mod I love. Getting to the point when you have these 2 mods running together it creates a problem the intercity highway and extra bridge between Stauton Island and Shoreside Vale crash and cross over each blocking the path off which is a problem.

Has anyone else come across this problem? and is their a silution at all? What I really want is the Intercity Highway and the just extra Portland/Staunton Island Bridge on its own (without the ghost town bridge and Staunton/Shoreside bridge) how could I 'mod' the mod to just give me that one bridge but not the other add ons???

Thanks for that mod link, took my 3 days of messing around, installing, unstalling and then installing the whole game again but I've finally cracked it and have the 2 mods working both at the same time (just have them both installed and removed the extra ghost bridge that conflicted in the map mod software) although have to do it all in the right order for it to all work.

I wanted a 3rd mod (Real GTA) as well in truth but can't have all 3 so will make do without it. Sorted got it all working perfect after 3 days of trying. Now I'm about start playing around with the Vice City intercity highway mod.