First Lady of Japan says she can eat the sun!

Bulletproofboy

From Kyung Lah

CNN

TOKYO, Japan (CNN) — Japan’s soon to be First Lady has been grabbing headlines and turning heads lately with bizarre statements such as she has been to Venus, she can eat the sun and that actor Tom Cruise was Japanese in a past life.

Miyuki Hatoyama, became newsworthy this week when her husband’s political party won in Japan’s elections this week

Her husband, Yukio Hatoyama, will become the country’s prime minister. And the soon to be First Lady of Japan, Hatoyama’s views have taken on a new importance.

In an interview on Japanese television Hatoyama seems to imply she knows Tom Cruise.

“I know that Tom Cruise was Japanese in the previous life,” she said.

She goes on to say that if she met Cruise now he would know her because they have met in a past life.

On the same show Hatoyama said that she eats the sun and says her husband does also. She shows the host how she does that by reaching into the air and pulling what seems to be nothing towards her mouth.

“I guess you’re wondering how I’m eating it. But I just take it and eat it like that,” she says. “I just grab it and eat it. It makes me feel good.”

Her husband pulled off a stunning political upheaval this week leading his opposition Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ) to oust Japan’s 50-year reign of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party (LDP).

But even during the campaign season some of the eccentric views of the soon to be prime minister’s wife had began to surface.

Some of those views are contained in a book she penned called “Very Strange Things I’ve Encountered.”

In that book she said at one point in her life her soul rode on a triangular shaped UFO that took her to Venus. She remarked that Venus is very beautiful and green.

Hatoyama seems to be a new breed of first lady in Japan. She is a divorcee, a former actress and says she commands more equality from her husband.

Political analyst Tomohiko Taniguichi says the UFO talk is harmless.

“Definitely refreshing, fun to look at, and fun to learn more about. Because she’s so different,” said Taniguichi.

But Hatoyama is now a influential figure that has the ear of the most powerful man in world’s second largest economy, Taniguichi said.

“If she tries to intervene in the political decision making process, then the people’s opinion would change dramatically. But the nation is in its honeymoon period with this newcomer.” Taniguichi said.

Source: http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/04/japans-new-first-lady-says-she-can-eat-the-sun/

I'd wanna see a Japanese Katie Holmes.

What the article doesn't tell you is that this is completely normal behaviour for a Japanese person.

In fact, have you seen some of the shit the Japs get up to? This woman is comparatively sane compared to them!

That's why they are like most advanced nation on Earth, at technology of course. Heh, the craziest the smartest or what, lol...

What the article doesn't tell you is that this is completely normal behaviour for a Japanese person.

In fact, have you seen some of the shit the Japs get up to? This woman is comparatively sane compared to them!

Chris, oddly enough, has this right. And I don't mean that as in it's odd how Chris is right for once, I mean he just nailed that one. There's so much bigger controversial oddities going down there that this really is somewhat normal.

Chris, oddly enough, has this right. And I don't mean that as in it's odd how Chris is right for once, I mean he just nailed that one. There's so much bigger controversial oddities going down there that this really is somewhat normal.

Them losing the war might be the reason why they're acting strange lately. But sounds like fun to hang around with them :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...