Ballad of Gay Tony wallpapers, Rockstar website redesign

Chris

Rockstar Games have redesigned and relaunched their official website, thankfully moving away from a full flash layout and going with something much more friendly and modern, and I must say it's a huge improvement, so check it out over at RockstarGames.com.

In addition, two new wallpapers have been added for The Ballad of Gay Tony. Check them out below.

theballadofgaytony_wallpaper2_1920x1200_th.jpg theballadofgaytony_wallpaper3_1920x1200_th.jpg

I quite like the artwork, it reminds me of Vice City.

Okay, umm they said the trailer for ballad of gay tony was coming out VERY SOON... okay... it's almost a month since they said that... they haven't even announced a date for the trailer... and I'm also thinking this game is not going to come out in October...

Be patient, if they says it's coming very soon then it'll come very soon. Their version of 'very soon' may be different to what your version is. Also, the game may not come out in October but it means they might be making the game even more better.

Website design looks modern, and is probably the most common style used on almost any other Game Developers website. But I think it's a step forward for them at least. Good improvement to the flash work which, although gave appeal, doesn't suit nowadays in representing games.

But yeah, good stuff I may add. :)