MTA San Andreas 1.0 released

Chris

After a long time in development, the MTA Team have finally released the final build of Multi Theft Auto San Andreas - a popular mod allowing you to take San Andreas online and play with/against people from all over the world.

Version 1.0 combines both the race and deathmatch modes into one unified client. Hundreds of bug fixes have been made, and a number of new features have also been added. Some reasons why you should upgrade are provided on their wiki.

Links: Download MTASA 1.0, MTASA.com

After a long time in development, the MTA Team have finally released the final build of Multi Theft Auto San Andreas - a popular mod allowing you to take San Andreas online and play with/against people from all over the world.

Version 1.0 combines both the race and deathmatch modes into one unified client. Hundreds of bug fixes have been made, and a number of new features have also been added. Some reasons why you should upgrade are provided on their wiki.

Links: Download MTASA 1.0, MTASA.com

Ah, at last. Now hopefully I wont have to open and close MTA 10 times just to get my mouse to work.

yer i downloaded it, played with mpilk and evo. theres some really funny things in it, the whole anim folder is accessible. oh god hilarious.

i wish i started fraps before i started mta so many funny moments eg ... me using transvestite skin and started doing pole dance animation in the spawn area XD