Online?

yes our site www.gtafour.net says basically everything that is on every other gta4 site so may as well stick to our network. Actually the only thing I don't have is that quote from Sam Houser and info about next gen consoles.

*adds quote from Sam Houser and info about next gen consoles*

EDIT: just realised this is a useful topic, from now on all posts should contain discussion about the possibilities of online play (lets face it it is quite likely considering :R*: comments)

I couldn't care less tbh, I don't have an adaptor and so I couldn't use it anyway.

Um, It won't really effect me so um. Yay!

Well DUH the PS3 will be network ready out of the box. Just like the PS2 slim and the PSP.

With the new PS3 disks that will be huge and fast, putting the online capabilities would probably be pretty easy and not take up too much room.

• 1 month later...

I had a look at one of the txd files in the san andreas folder, and guess what... :dribble: there were Online buttons and logos etc. :thumbsup: I believe it maybe due to the fact that R* dont know how to code an online feature on the san andreas at the time, so left it there for all the multiplayer modders like MULTI THEFT AUTO and SA-MP for instants, i dont know :bashhead: . but without a doubt, i believe that the next GTA, whatever name it has, will have a multiplayer function built-in. :w00t::coolthumbup: