gtaforce009

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:56 AM

First Of all:
i dont know if this is a spam or something

so... i heard in the internet that R* is making chinatown wars for psp...i dont know if its true or just a rumor..

Any comments?
this is my signature,you like it?

#2 little_homer

little_homer

Wiseguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Finland 

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:13 AM

It is true, it was on the news page weeks ago, dont remember the date though...

Posted Image

Fucking a pizza's worth it than getting aids.

#3 gtaforce009

gtaforce009

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:55 AM

hmm...i'll research about it.

(wow is the 3rd gta in a handheld console...if its released)

#4 gtaplaya52

gtaplaya52

Vandal

• Banned
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:01 AM

yes it will be 3 and hav mor missions and better graphics ps. check out my new post

yes it will be 3 and hav mor missions and better graphics ps. check out my new post

#5 gtaforce009

gtaforce009

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:10 AM

Heres an info:(http://www.shacknews...article.x/59227)
"Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Coming to PSP"

"Rockstar's Nintendo DS top-down open-world murder simulator Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is to be released on the PSP, publisher Take-Two announced today.

The PSP version promises to improve on the DS original with "upscaled widescreen graphics, enhanced lighting and animation; and including all-new story missions."
"Coming this fall, GTA: Chinatown Wars is to be released both on UMD for owners of old-fashioned PSPs and on the PlayStation Network for the new download-only PSP Go."

EDIT:MORE INFORMATION
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, the highest rated video game in the history of the DS, is coming to the Playstation Portable, Take-Two Interactive announced this morning.

"We're proud to extend this truly unique handheld Grand Theft Auto experience to PSP and offer a downloadable version of Chinatown Wars for PSPgo," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "Rockstar Leeds has shown incredible talent in creating games that raise the bar in terms of depth and innovation on portables, and with Chinatown Wars we have a rich, fast-paced, and incredibly addictive entry into the series."

Despite record review scores, Chinatown Wars sold just 89,000 copies on the DS in it's first month on shelves, leading some to wonder if the DS was a good platform for mature gaming.

It will be interesting to see how Chinatown Wars sales compare on the PSP when it hits in North America and Europe this fall. It could prove that piracy, not maturity, was the real culprit in those sales after all.

"Rockstar's work with the GTA series has been an enormous part of the success of PlayStation platforms," said Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment America. "We're excited to welcome the critically acclaimed Chinatown Wars to the outstanding line-up of great games headed to the PSP platform this fall."

The game will be available as both a digital download on the Playstation Network and on UMD.

#6 gtaforce009

gtaforce009

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:28 AM

hm...still the camera is like chinatown but more texture and quality.... but i wish it is third person(maybe R* will update the third person )

#7 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:10 AM

Is therea Release date yet? Im getting a PSP in a couple weeks and Im gonna dl this right away :D

#8 gtaforce009

gtaforce009

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:50 AM

well....i dont know when the release date..maybe its gonna release in september(i dont know) beacuse many psp games will release in that month(like Tekken 6 for psp)

#9 gtaforce009

gtaforce009

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:52 AM

RELEASE DATE WILL BE:

OCTOBER 20,2009

(if this is not the real release date inform me...)

#10 Cool_dude

Cool_dude

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Hong Kong 

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:21 AM

its 100 % true dude

#11 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

The rumour's true mate. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will be released on PSP, although it will have more missions, more radio stations and better graphics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users