Vehicle Request (Torchwood SUV)

geran30

Right, strage rewuest, but for a butiful car. The Torchwood Land Rover would be quite a diifficult car to do, and you'; see why in the pics below, i'd do it myself only i dont use zmoddler apart from whn i mod Mafia to look at the models, the only program i use for modeling it Autodesk stuff.

It would mean a hell of a lot if someone could make this it appears to b no where on th internet, so the person who makes it could make the only one in existance ;).

Torchwood_SUV.jpg

suv2_big.jpg

suv_blueprint.jpg

torchwood-1.jpeg

2042719150_eaedc62b04.jpg

2804545444_9332dd6e78.jpg

Yes lots of pics, for the pure fact of the complexity of th car, but im sure to a lot of the experianced GTA modders this will be easier.

All the best,

Geran

I think it's a Range Rover Series III. The body would be easy enough to make, but I have no idea how to add the lights on the windscreen and sideskirts.

...Furthermore to the point that I don't know how to convert models I've made for use with GTA IV because I don't acctully have it for PC. I might be able to make it for San Andreas though if someone tells me how to add the lights.

(AND AS FOR THE "this it appears to b no where on th internet" thats because people only started modding GTA IV about 1 month ago)

Edited by Butters!

• 3 weeks later...