Pretty Funny

_Ray

Well, for the first time since I've had my PC I decided to leave it on all night. When I woke up, all was normal, except for this which I noticed and WTF'd at when I saw the screen.

NewBitmapImage2-4.jpg

It was completely random, as the 'up time' in Task Manager told me that it had shut off around 2:30 a.m. But everything still seems to be working fine, so two things: :rofl2::pissed:

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, the reason i don't use vista on top of the fact the data relay threads that are involved in procsessing that are related to the CPU were to complex, i love windows 7 it is so smooth and runs every game i have well, lol but dont use 64-bit like i am atm some games wont work if they have dvd validation S/W like GTR GT legends ect, :P.

Edited by geran30

That's just the thing, I don't know if it had actually shut down or not, because as far as I remember I had nothing running when I went to bed the night before, and the stuff you see in the pic I had just started up.

Oh, and guys, I just figured out that my iPod seems to be causing all my PC's problems. Go figure.

That's just the thing, I don't know if it had actually shut down or not, because as far as I remember I had nothing running when I went to bed the night before, and the stuff you see in the pic I had just started up.

Oh, and guys, I just figured out that my iPod seems to be causing all my PC's problems. Go figure.

yer Apple doesn't like you using Windows.

Maybe a problem with new iTunes, i still got iTunes 7 i think.

yep. 7.7.11...No support for iPod touch or new Nano, not that I need it anyway. Is there anything new in the newer iTunes thats worth upgrading for? Apart from that Genius thing, seems sorta useless.