Police Crown Victoria

Jezz Torrent

• 3 weeks later...
yea, im demanding now, which is why i used the word should which implies a suggestion

and idk i dont make mods

i dont see why it'd be any harder than turning the cop cars into that undercover one

Well I'll tell you one thing, being a dick about it when someone tries to help you is not how you get you're way. You're not going to get help on this if you're going to act that way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
yea, im demanding now, which is why i used the word should which implies a suggestion

and idk i dont make mods

i dont see why it'd be any harder than turning the cop cars into that undercover one

Well I'll tell you one thing, being a dick about it when someone tries to help you is not how you get you're way. You're not going to get help on this if you're going to act that way.

forgive me for bumping an old topic and all, go ahead and warn me whatever, but um, your like brand new to this place i see so instead of acting like a mother why dont you head over to the introduce yourself topic :) i have a right to be irritated with the way he's talking to me thank you very much