which system is best for gta4 online?pc, ps3, or xbox360

GTA F I G H T

ive played it on 360 and PS3.

i just have a personal preference to the playstation controller call me a fanboy if you will but i dont much like the 360 controls...

pro of 360: DLC

pro of PC: better graphics if you have a nice system

pro of PS3: free online? lol. that applies to everything on PS3 though, not sure if it counts.

This mostly relies on personal preference. If your interested in the DLC then get it for 360 and if your not and prefer the PS3 controller then get it for PS3. Or if your interested in a more advanced online, better graphics (depending on your PC setup) and a great video editor then go for the PC.

Well it does really depend which console you're use to. For instance:

If you're a PS3 user, get it for PS3, there's no real difference to it other than the HDR Lighting. There isn't no DLC for it, although we can't be sure if their will be any in future. For me, I have it on the PS3, considering I'm more of a PS3 user/fanboy, I prefer it on there.

If you're a Xbox 360 user, there's no difference either. There is 2 DLC's (2nd one coming soon) for it, so that's sort of an advantage if you're the type of gamer who finishes the game pretty quick. The controls aren't exactly different when you compare it the PS3 controller. The button mapping is exactly the same as the PS3's, so there's no disadvantages there. It's up to you really which controller fits you perfectly. I've used the 360 controller and it's still feels the same as the PS3 controller.

Playing GTA IV online for both consoles is still the same, just get good internet connection and you're complete.

Now if you're a hardcore GTA PC fan, get it for PC, although you're going to need to buy a really good rig, if you really want to max it out. The video editor is on the PC version only, so that's pretty cool to have. But the con about the PC is you're going to have to spend alot of money for a solid gaming PC. Modding is also in the PC version, so if you're a modder, get the PC version, you may enjoy that especially.

Well this is all I can give you for now, hopefully you should make the right choice (None of the choices are wrong, just people have different preferences from others).

• 2 months later...