New gta multiplayer

Lil_G

In gta 5 wud be kool to add dis thing on multiplayer, or at least make it as an downloadable content for the game, so here it goes:

So basicly put 2 or 3 servers, in each server will play about 100, 200 ppl. Ok so when u first enter the game you will spawn anywhere( around the map). You will start homeless and in some shitty clothes, ranked 0, no weapons, money, cars etc. As you proggres through the game your rank willincrease. As your rank is increasing you will be able buy/unlock new clothes, cars, houses, things to buy for your house (phone, tv, pool, bed etc.) The ranking system rockstar will decide. So in order to get money you will be able to do some random jobs, there will be people on the streets (drug dealers etc.) that will offer you money for doing some jobs for them and other things to do in order to get money. Things that are enabled to do: Give each other money/ weapons/drugs, eat, buy houses/clothes/cars/guns, sell drugs, create/join a gang/police force. You will be able to chose what color of skin you want, the country u from etc.

So what do u guys think? i know i had another post just like that, but this one is abit different + some one cant understand what i was saying.

So, a MMORPG?

I think this is damn near the top of the list on ways to kill the GTA franchise, right under 'Pacifism'.

ohh so u rather just go an play some shitgy deathmatch or other, all u do is kill, die,kill, die.AND DATS Y MORE PPL ARE GOING BACK TO SA THEN PLAY GTA 4, AND GTA SA MP IS MORE POPULAR DAN GTA 4 MULTIPLAYER, DATS EXACTLY WAT I SAID ABOVE, KIND OF SA MP ONLY BETTER AND FOR CPONSOLES

This is just like The Sims yeah it could ruin the GTA Franchise. It would be good for a brand new game. I think people like SA:MP more is because your system needs less requirements. If they made a game like this i might play it but not if they make it a GTA game. And yes alot of people would rather play a shitty deathmatch or 'other' And like to kill and die because its part of the game.

GTA4 online was a piece of work, but although it was good, it needs more improvements within it's multiplayer. Obviously if you're the host (The "Kings" crown) you get to change everything to suit your need. I for one don't like the idea of spawning distances. I mean, whenever I played Free roam, I usually get spawned far away from everyone else. It sickens me that you have to get a car and ride all the way to where the other players are. Although the games modes are fine, they need to remove the kick outs option. I mean, I just got into the list of other players, the game was about to commence, but then all of a sudden I got like 4 "X"s and I got kicked out, for no apparent reason. I think they need to remove that option, which only should be available for the host to use.

Another problem is when you're playing Team Deathmatch. Everybody keeps changing their team, which is so annoying. It happened when I was playing, for 15 minutes. I just gave up and left. They need to assign people to certain teams rather than let them freely change it.

I have other things which sicken me, but I'm not going to rant about it.

So, a MMORPG?

I think this is damn near the top of the list on ways to kill the GTA franchise, right under 'Pacifism'.

ohh so u rather just go an play some shitgy deathmatch or other, all u do is kill, die,kill, die.AND DATS Y MORE PPL ARE GOING BACK TO SA THEN PLAY GTA 4, AND GTA SA MP IS MORE POPULAR DAN GTA 4 MULTIPLAYER, DATS EXACTLY WAT I SAID ABOVE, KIND OF SA MP ONLY BETTER AND FOR CPONSOLES

Alright, bitch-fit. And i's not be bein sur wot a 'cponsole' iz. yeh?

The reason MTA and SAMP are more diverse that IV-MP is because it's user created. Users have far more time on their hands than the rockstar developers. I know that IV's multiplayer is fairly weak, but you're forgetting that San Andreas had NONE. Maybe, someone will develop a 3rd party MP for IV, you don't know, you're comparing games that have been released for hugely different amounts of time, and IV's modding support is barely off the ground yet.

My theory is that you're pissy because Niko isn't gangsta, I've been lurking around, and reckon you're one of these random kiddy 'Hood rat fanboys.

And yeah, I'd rather kill, and die, and kill and die, than choose quite what colour flowers I want outside my house today, what wallpaper I want, whether to wash my car or not, whether to match my jeans and shoes, and so on.

DATS EXACLY WOT IM SAYIN K?

So, a MMORPG?

Alright, bitch-fit. And i's not be bein sur wot a 'cponsole' iz. yeh?

The reason MTA and SAMP are more diverse that IV-MP is because it's user created. Users have far more time on their hands than the rockstar developers. I know that IV's multiplayer is fairly weak, but you're forgetting that San Andreas had NONE. Maybe, someone will develop a 3rd party MP for IV, you don't know, you're comparing games that have been released for hugely different amounts of time, and IV's modding support is barely off the ground yet.

My theory is that you're pissy because Niko isn't gangsta, I've been lurking around, and reckon you're one of these random kiddy 'Hood rat fanboys.

And yeah, I'd rather kill, and die, and kill and die, than choose quite what colour flowers I want outside my house today, what wallpaper I want, whether to wash my car or not, whether to match my jeans and shoes, and so on.

LOL

Llama's right man, plus would it kill you to use proper English?

If you don't like team deathmatch then I have an idea for you; DON'T FUCKING PLAY IT!? There are other mp modes e.g racing, so if TD ain;t your thing, then play a different mode.

LOL

Llama's right man, plus would it kill you to use proper English?

If you don't like team deathmatch then I have an idea for you; DON'T FUCKING PLAY IT!? There are other mp modes e.g racing, so if TD ain;t your thing, then play a different mode.

bust yo face in if u call me a hood rat i=u piece of shit. Did i say anything bout dat bullshit u sayin? nah i didnt all i said is make more like gta sa mp only better, learn to read

did i say i dont lik it? no i didnt all i said is dat gets annoying, wtf? u go in free roam an its still DM every1 shoots lik some fuked up bitches, anyways fuk dis topic its useless, can any1 close it? i found a better way to play online (just like i wanted to lol)

Can you use the edit post feature or just make 1 post next time? Cheers.

bust yo face in

My...point exactly?

u go in free roam an its still DM every1 shoots lik some fuked up bitches

Can't you arrange private servers with people who want to play I the same way as you? Or make it known in the game lobby that you don't just wanna kill / be killed?

Can you use the edit post feature or just make 1 post next time? Cheers.
bust yo face in

My...point exactly?

u go in free roam an its still DM every1 shoots lik some fuked up bitches

Can't you arrange private servers with people who want to play I the same way as you? Or make it known in the game lobby that you don't just wanna kill / be killed?

Or turn friendly fire off.

• 2 years later...

I think GTA V should have multiplayer included. Multiplayer gives you an opportunity to improve your gun skills, which will be useful if you are playing games like Soldier of Fortune, Halo, Call of Duty, Battlefield and Medal of Honor. Also, it lets GTA Fans from around the world battle it out amongst each other to see who can handle a gun the best. Also, it is fun.

I reckoned GTA IV multiplayer was fine the way it was. The exact same multiplayer modes should be carried over to GTA V, and Rockstar should add Elimination, Infiltration and Capture The Flag in GTA V's multiplayer.