GTA 5

Lil_G

Yo i just want the opinipon if you think the next game should be about gangs again, as i think GTA SA put rockstar on the map men. That game is perfect, but they still need to add, better graphics (like in 4), more variety of peds (like in 4) - same goes for gangs, shit to see only da same 3 members over and over again.

I like the idea of a next game having a gang culture but I don't really think it should be set in America. I've always been high on London being the next game although it is very unlikely. I thought GTA San Andreas was a little bit weird in the way that every other gang apart from the Triads hated Grove Street. I wouldn't mind having the ability to choose what gangs your gang would ally with. But, I just don't think a gang culture is really the point in GTA Games.

I liked how GTA IV was made, there was hardly any interference with the gangs during gameplay but you could hear about it on Weazel News that the Lost were fighting. Gang Culture doesn't suit GTA.

I like the idea of a next game having a gang culture but I don't really think it should be set in America. I've always been high on London being the next game although it is very unlikely. I thought GTA San Andreas was a little bit weird in the way that every other gang apart from the Triads hated Grove Street. I wouldn't mind having the ability to choose what gangs your gang would ally with. But, I just don't think a gang culture is really the point in GTA Games.

I liked how GTA IV was made, there was hardly any interference with the gangs during gameplay but you could hear about it on Weazel News that the Lost were fighting. Gang Culture doesn't suit GTA.

k dats kool. But to b honest there is nothin good bout london, no offense. 2nd Dats da shitty part about gta 4 no gang shit, only when dwayne send 2 of his dawgs to u den u use GANGS, wat in your opinion suits gta games?

a gang culture in the next gta?? i would like that idea but only if they were to make SA Stories other than that i dont think gangs is all about gta i mean to me gta is all about the freedom to things you normally couldnt do in real life without being killed or put in jail for such as random killings stealing vehicles etc......but if the next gta would have gangs then yeah i agree with you about having different kind of people instead of the same 3 gang members and like tomas said the abiliy to ally whom you choose would be nice a fit instead of having every gang in the land afther you

Yeah, there should be more different variates of gangs if that's gonna happen, maybe as much gangs like in The Warriors (or half the much coz that's too much)

like in gta 4 will do, quaiet a difference between the gang mambers, and not all wearing rags as well, but do wear the colors

It's original purpose: Grand Theft Auto. It has diverted off this course quite a bit since the first game.

Man, I completely agree! I wish they would take the busting windows and hot wiring to the next level and make it so you could sell the cars you steal to chop shops and a other shady operations. Also buying cars. You need something to do with all of this money.

Yea and i think there needs to be where you can like rob banks.. this is online with your friends and where you can buy houses and like build your own... and make something like ebay on the internet to buy things.... and the most important thing is that nothing disapears such as cars and people dead.... That would be awesome to have the gangs in story mode but what if, online, you could make your own gangs with your friends and and make it to where you can walk into more buildings and look out windows to shoot... its all bout style after a while because you will get alot of money. I almost forgot Airplanes and parachutes make it realistic you can't go leaving out that and if they want more people to play don't put sex in it.

• 2 weeks later...

I always thought it would be cool for a Mafia-esque type Grand Theft Auto. But that is just my opinion, but I'm currently not anticipating for a GTA5, I'm still waiting to get GTA4, Lol.

:hurrhurr:

I do like San Andreas, but I think I liked GTA3 better, mainly for the fact that it's the first GTA I've played.

Anyway:

I want blood-spilling action, a great story, more guns, more muscle cars, and a nice cup of hot coffee, that would sum up a great game. >:D

• 2 weeks later...
But, I just don't think a gang culture is really the point in GTA Games.

I kinda noticed every GTA has a main thing around drugs. Like in SA wasnt it drugs that made Smoke turn to the Ballas cause they were getting rich from dealing? And in multiple missions you were trying to stop dealers and drugs getting into the Grove. In GTA 3 there was S.P.A.N.K. and that was one of the parts connected to the main part of the game, to get revenge on Catalina. I didnt really get far into LCS, VCS or Vice City but I know Vice City has some drug-related missions.

Anyways, I think the next GTA should be around gang culture again. Especially how there new RAGE gaming engine is. How much, GTA has evolved is amazing. I remember back in 2001 when I got my PS2 for xmas and GTA 3 I had so much fun and theres GTA 4 with all this new stuff. Gang culture could really fit in there if it was in San Andreas again.

• 2 years later...

I would like the gang system of GTA San Andreas, but I really hated the fact that other than the Triads and the Varrios Los Aztecas, every gang hated the Grove Street Families. What Rockstar should do is make the protagonist a newly made gang member who is trying to learn the ropes of the gang system, and he should rise up the gang ranks, to the point of him being named the underboss.

Also, instead of Rockstar creating fixed gang alliances, the player and their gang should be allowed to go up to other gangs and try to strike a alliance with them. The gang respect system should return, along with the gang war system, turf, safehouses and gang-owned assets.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance