LCRC (LIBERTY CITY RIOT CONTROL)

Lieutenant Idas

LCRC

(LIBERTY CITY RIOT CONTROL)

I am an ace chopper pilot, but I want a REAL team to work with. I don't like playing solely with randoms. I want a small squad to work closely with. I want to actually want to serve as air support rather than a lone wolf chopper pilot who annoys people.

I am looking to form a group of at least 4 people to collaborate with during Team Deathmatch. There are some requirements that I have for the people who want to join, so reading through all of this before posting would be appreciated.

First, you need to be at least 17 or older. God forbid I let a child in my team and he makes my ears bleed. If you happen to be younger, but think you fit the rest of my requirements, I will be lenient.

Second, I need you to be a co-operative player. If you're joining my team, it's because you plan on
working
AS
a team.

Third, I need you to have team speak and a microphone. It's the best alternative way to communicate. This way I won't accidentally fall out of the car or chopper while typing.

Fourth, It isn't required, but Grab yourself C06alt's player selector. So you can change your skin to a N.O.O.S.E officer during matches.

There will be more requirements, but for now, this is all. Send a Friend Request to Lieutenant Idas if you want to message me directly.

~THUG

Edited by Lieutenant Idas